• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

There is no "Canadian Beer"

Don't listen to that propaganda

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Not disagreeing with you AT ALL with this. I'm pissed that the Chinese are this heavily involved in owning some of the debt., same with the Wars.

Do you avoid buying anything made in China....100 percent...even if it means going without?

If not, you're part of the problem.

And yes...I do avoid it 100 percent.....

And btw....those are "real" commies...not the Russians.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        Do you avoid buying anything made in China....100 percent...even if it means going without?

If not, you're part of the problem.

And yes...I do avoid it 100 percent.....

And btw....those are "real" commies...not the Russians.
        I didn't say the Ruskies were commies (though there's been rumblings that they could be moving towards that direction.), and hell, even the Chinese are like some weird ass hybred at this point.

And how does one avoid that when some essientials are made in that country (unfortunately). I buy American when possible, but it's growing more and more difficult do as such when the jobs are getting shipped over seas.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

You can avoid it by shopping around and ordering from Europe for example....Yeah it costs more. So what? Quality is better and you're not poisoning the land or yourself...or giving the "Yellow Menace" more power.

You're pissed off about the Chinese owning half the USA...but you're contributing to the problem.

Why is it that right-wing nut jobs like th tea partiers can organize and rally and fight tooth and nail against Obama....yet the same effort can't go into consumers boycotting products made in China?

If 200 million Americans and Canadians REFUSE to buy anything made in China...you bet you're ass things will change.

Every clothing store I enter...I politely tell the sales clerk and the manager that no offense to them personally...but I will not buy ANYTHING made in China.(You know when they jump on you as soon as you enter the store...."May I help you" like the grocer in the Yankee Rose video)

If we all did this.....

And fuck Walmart while I'm at it.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Not to sound like "karma points", but whatcha say this gets debated without the personal attacks....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

punk and moron are pretty benign 'round these part, VA

No different than sitting in a bar with your buds and saying listen assmunch, Mike Holmgren was a failure, and we shouldnt bring him back, you dumbass

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

If 200 million Americans and Canadians REFUSE to buy anything made in China...you bet you're ass things will change.
                Yeah, they'd dump all that US debt and we be even MORE fucked....

Catch-22 at its worst....

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Not to sound like "karma points", but whatcha say this gets debated without the personal attacks....
                  What fun would that be? This is the DLR Army......

We're all grown ups...we can take it.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Yeah, they'd dump all that US debt and we be even MORE fucked....

Catch-22 at its worst....
                    Good point.....but not necessarily so....the US would end up with more exports and more GDP......and more cash to pay down the debt.

If we all give the Chinese a collective FUCK YOU.....then they wouldn't have the power they have now......

Except toomany consumers look for the cheapest price and don't give a fuck about where it's made or who's abused while it's being made.

North Americans are a pathetic fucking bunch, really...You don't see this shit in Europe.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

What fun would that be? This is the DLR Army......

We're all grown ups...we can take it.
                      Some people get turned off by all the personal shit... Eventually, some of those people leave, and we don't want that...

Argue 'til the cows come home, but keep the personal stuff out of it, please...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Nahhh....it's not meant to be taken too seriously. An intelligent and civilized conversation doesn't last long in these parts.

Why are you singling me out? I don't recall ever reading a civilized thread. Even the Haiti relief thread is full of sarcasm and insensitivity (not that I agree with it).

Nonetheless...my profound apologies...Now I ask that that moron also apologize....:tongue0011:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Argue 'til the cows come home, but keep the personal stuff out of it, please...
                          Good luck with that.

buttmunch

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Nahhh....it's not meant to be taken too seriously. An intelligent and civilized conversation doesn't last long in these parts.

:
                            The over / under is 2 pages.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Why are you singling me out? I don't recall ever reading a civilized thread. Even the Haiti relief thread is full of sarcasm and insensitivity (not that I agree with it).
                              I'm not, you responded....

I know Lounge wouldn't right away, as DLR said, "LM is under heavy narcotics here tonight...."

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                And The Declaration of Independence calls for Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness

How can one guarantee life, if we can't even make healthcare a priority?
                                a) The Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution. They're two different things.

b) Your "rights" are in - oddly enough - the Bill of Rights. And you can't point to a right to health care.

c) The right to life, as in the right to not have the government take your life, does not equate to requiring private parties to pay for your health care.

Lazy bone gobbler.

Comment

Working...