Wanna watch the health care summit on line?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Yeah, saying if this idiot is going to shit on someone else's job, he should put up or shut up - that's "personal information?" Get real lowlife.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      Yeah, saying if this idiot is going to shit on someone else's job, he should put up or shut up - that's "personal information?" Get real lowlife.
      No, moron...

Asking where I work, and what my websites are is....

You're thick, even by Yakima standards.....
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Read: You first, show us how it's done
        Again - I would, if I were the one pissing on other people's jobs like mine were so fucking superior. But I'm not.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Again - I would, if I were the one pissing on other people's jobs like mine were so fucking superior. But I'm not.

priceless.

And I know Nickipedia will never say what his specific job is, because he's too fucking embarrassed.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Asking where I work,
            Show me where I asked that, retard. I could give a fuck where you work.

and what my websites are is....
            Ass, you're the one who volunteered information about your two fucking websites.

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Somewhere, out in the internet, there are two lonely forums that nobody visits. One of them is probably a Winger forum, and the other is the kiparmy.com

I could probably talk Ace Diamond into joining, if you need people.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, you seem to think traveling is "pretentious." I've been there a half dozen times over the years, last time was at the beginning of 2009. I've been to every country in western europe, but I've been fortunate to be able to travel a lot.

It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be - you don't have to travel by steamer ship anymore, Nick.
                Blackflag. Let me tell you how fanatastic it is that you're a globetrotting motherfucker. I'm happy for you. Really....

But you might want to really get out of the hotel, and the immediate vicinity of the tourist traps. I'm pretty sure London is a world class city with world class cuisine if you really bothered to look and went past the petty "British food sucks" stock archetype...

Read: I'm too embarrassed to say, so I just shut up instead of put up.
                Don't be so hard on yourself, little guy. I don't really give a fuck what you do incompetently in real life...

I don't even know this Brian fool. I just get sick of your self-absorbed bullshit once in a while.
                Maybe you're soul mates then?

My "self-absorbed bullshit?" Oh, okay...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Somewhere, out in the internet, there are two lonely forums that nobody visits. One of them is probably a Winger forum, and the other is the kiparmy.com

I could probably talk Ace Diamond into joining, if you need people.

Did you go there after pleading to be banned so you couldn't obsessively come here?

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Blackflag. Let me tell you how fanatastic it is that you're a globetrotting motherfucker. I'm happy for you. Really....
                    Yeah, me too...I fucking like it.

But you might want to really get out of the hotel, and the immediate vicinity of the tourist traps. I'm pretty sure London is a world class city with world class cuisine if you really bothered to look and went past the petty "British food sucks" stock archetype...
                    Why start a pissing match over something so stupid. Do you really want me to list all the small town places I've been to there? Come on. Why not accept that I've spent more time there than you, and thus in a better position to comment on the "archetype" than you?

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

obsessively come here?
                      Really, Mr. 31,299 posts? Really?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, me too...I fucking like it.
                        Oh, you "like it", huh?

I mean, complaining about UK food seems a bit like one would associate with bitterness and sour grapes. Especially since London is home to some of the premier restaurants in the world....

Why start a pissing match over something so stupid.
                        You tell me...

Do you really want me to list all the small town places I've been to there? Come on.
                        Not really. I personally don't give a fuck if you got British chlamydia or are just fantasizing in your basement apartment. I really don't give a fuck.

You are who you are, and where you've been means fuckall...

Why not accept that I've spent more time there than you, and thus in a better position to comment on the "archetype" than you?
                        Why would I "accept" what I've never said to begin with? Whether I've been to London or not, maybe I think you're an asshole with an internetz flame agenda...

Comment

• Blackflag
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2006

Especially since London is home to some of the premier restaurants in the world....
                          Did you read that somewhere?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Really, Mr. 31,299 posts? Really?
                            It's Mr. 31,300. And I never asked to be banned, have spent far less time on here recently than you, and sincerely wish you the best in breaking my post count. Cunt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did you read that somewhere?
                              Well if I did, that would put me one up on you either way...

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

have spent far less time on here recently than you,
                                Clearly. 31,301.

Comment

Working...