• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Dumbass.

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
    What..?? Leftist Commie Libs breaking the rules when they don't get their way? I am shocked sir, SHOCKED!
    Wow, your reading comprehension isn't all that , huh?

Originally posted by kwame k
    109th Republican congress used this same tactic 36 times.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I've never seen so many thanks and groans...

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I've never seen so many thanks and groans...
        Have another.
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          So do you opt-out of your private insurance company?

Odds are they cover abortion

hypocrite
          Nope. Mine doesn't. I know that for a fact.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Well then, what about the "smart women"? Where do you draw the line on this, asshole? That women who have knowledge of birth control never get pregnant? That "smart women" may never develop health complications associated with pregnancy that may require an abortion? Fuck you and your whole fucking Neanderthal hairy knuckle-dragging post that somehow a prick such as yourself with way to much time on his hands needs to feel victimized if this Bill passes. What's revolting around here is your asinine ignorance.
            Listen Kahuna Woman, if I want your mouth open, I'll rattle my zipper.

And if I revolt you so much, take your fat donut-gobbling ass somewhere else.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
              What..?? Leftist Commie Libs breaking the rules when they don't get their way? I am shocked sir, SHOCKED!
              Are you equally shocked when Republicans do it, or is the cock jammed too far up your ass at that point for you to care?
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                109th Republican congress used this same tactic 36 times.

Democrats have done this 46 times and there were some major issues that both parties used this on.

It just symptomatic of how partisan Washington has become and how nothing can get done unless the majority uses bullying tactics like this.

The one obvious point that is overlooked is congress will still have a vote on this.
                I don't give a fuck who is doing it, it's gotta stop. Personally, I want our Congress to follow the Constitution, not some reach-around sneaky action just so certain Congressmen doesn't have to put their name beside a certain vote. This procedure is bullshit!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Very true and you would end up with far more bureacracy trying to regulate them than just having the government run it directly.
                  We would also have sub-standard care, just like you have with your NHS.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I have to admit, I really see an inner beauty to this response. Dickless wonder here proves, all in two sentences, why a double digit IQ will never be able to compete in this forum and be taken seriously.

That said, how does it feel to know that all of your posts are viewed as nothing more than illiterate, rambling spam from a fuckwit cockgobbler with absolutely NOTHING of any value to contribute to anything?

I get the feeling it probably sucks almost as bad as the fact that you can't find anything other than hairy, overweight 60+ year old men to fuck.

Well, almost.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Nice debate skills, Mangina. And much like your "zipper rattle" one imagines if she had wanted to hear what an ASS sounds like, she would have farted.

Since Kristy's already proven herself to be a far more rational, valuable poster than your sorry republican-talking point regurgitating ass (AND unlike you, she's NOT mentally unstable - that we know of) how's about YOU take your repuke cock-gobbling ass elsewhere?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                        Oh yeah, and one more thing...

Ford, why was GM to big to go under? They made bad business decisions and signed bad union contracts and made cars no one wanted. Why should they be rewarded?

There is talk of a class action lawsuit against Toyota over the pedal problem. If it goes thru, it could possibly bankrupt the company. Will the government bail them out. I know there are Toyota plants in America, there is one in my home town.

Or do you think the GM bailout was more about buying union votes and Toyota is screwed because they are non-union...
                        I'll agree GM screwed themselves by making nothing but gas hog SUV's and pulling the plug on the perfectly functional working electric car model they had. And their executives deserved to go for that alone. Let alone that fucking joke called the Hummer. Or the Escalade, for that matter. Cadillac SUV? What the FUCK were they thinking with that.

But that's not a reason to put millions out of work. And yes, the unions enter into it. Damn right they do, because this country would be a far shittier place without unions. Look at the "quality" of the recent non-union Toyota products, for example. But it goes far beyond the UAW themselves. Been to Flint Michigan lately? Or even Detroit, for that matter? Those GM factories impact a lot more people than just the auto workers themselves.

Of course that's also true of many jobs lost under the sickening criminal economic policies of the last 30 years.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

2010 SRX

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                            Of course that's also true of many jobs lost under the sickening criminal economic policies of the last 30 years.
                            Obaminhood to the rescue!!!

Comment

Working...