Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

By now the whole nation understands "Rev." Wright is employed by the same Mr. Wrong from the Garden of Eden!

That guy and his church aren't people of faith, cmon.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

BTW...Obama is a Muslim, despite what he says.
      Just had to get that quote isolated to amplify its utter stupidity.

Welcome to the Michelle Bachmann/Pamela Geller/Oily Twatz batshit crazy fringe of the extreme reich wing, Brian.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

67 percent of this country understands Barry Barack Sotero is a Muslim, and if you ask me the reason I'd say people in the US are pretty stupid but not so stupid as to be fooled by what this guy says about his religion, which I think is based on fruits of what he's done so far to this country.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Threads merged.

Like we need individual threads on this topic from every wack job out there....

I like how said wack jobs not only want to (blatantly pull numbers out of their ass to ) inflate the statistic of those who mistakenly believe the POTUS is muslim, but continue to repeat the LIE as if it were fact.

Sorry, haters - the true fact is, even if it ever comes out Obama worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster - if you care one way or the other - YOU'RE THE MORON.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by GAR
            http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/070111

You think this is a joke huh! It's right in your own backyard.. maybe you're one of them?
            I was wondering where all this bullshit was coming from.

What a stupid website.

BTW according to their figures 97.5% of Americans are not muslim.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Let's hear from some of the families of the fallen from 9/11, shall we...........

9/11 families, others rally in favor of NYC mosque

NEW YORK – The planned mosque and Islamic center blocks from ground zero got a new boost Wednesday from a coalition of supporters that includes families of Sept. 11 victims.

New York Neighbors for American Values rallied for the first time at a municipal building near ground zero.

"I lost a 23-year-old son, a paramedic who gave his life saving Americans and their values," Talat Hamdani said, and supporting the Islamic center and mosque "has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with standing up for our human rights, including freedom of religion."

Among the nearly 2,800 people killed when the World Trade Center was attacked in 2001 were more than 30 Muslims, she noted.

Opponents of the Islamic center project argue it's insensitive to the families and memories of Sept. 11 victims to build a mosque so close. Supporters cite freedom of religion.
              The new coalition was started by members of 40 civic and religious organizations that "spontaneously called each other, because we had the feeling that something very negative was happening," said Susan Lerner, executive director of the New York office of the watchdog group Common Cause.

The controversy was triggered by "irresponsible politicians" using it as an election issue, she said. Names mentioned at the rally included former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a Republican, and the highest-ranking Democrat in the Senate, Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Gingrich has suggested that building the mosque near ground zero is akin to putting a Nazi sign "next to the Holocaust Museum." Reid has broken ranks with President Barack Obama by saying he thinks the mosque should be built elsewhere.

Coalition members are now contacting officials, asking them to support the project as a reflection of religious freedom and diversity, and the rejection of "crude stereotypes meant to frighten and divide us."

They plan a candlelight vigil near ground zero on Sept. 10, the eve of the ninth Sept. 11 anniversary.

"This is not just about Muslims; this is about who we are as Americans," said Lerner, adding that to oppose the Islamic center is "a slippery slope. There will always be people who are offended standing next to people who are different from others."

Rabbi Arthur Waskow, director of New York's Shalom Center, said the project will show the world a form of Islam that espouses peace — not the Islam of the terrorists.
              "It is right; it is wise to build it," he told hundreds of people gathered under the arches of Manhattan's Municipal Building, a short walk from ground zero.

Several coalition members noted that the mosque site's developer, Sharif el-Gamal, modeled it after the Jewish Community Center on Manhattan's Upper West Side. It serves anyone who wishes to participate, they said, and so will the Muslim center near ground zero.
              Link
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Here's the Likudist Kahane cultist genocidal lunatic wackjob cunt leading the opposition to the non-mosque not located at the empty lot which I will not refer to by the Chimpaganda name.

Ron Reagan Jr. takes this dumb twat to school, and her defense? "Ron you never met your father"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

She's made 12 million off books and speaking, I'd say she's done something right.

(Disclaimer: I don't like her either OK)

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

It's amazing how Barry is a Christian in front of a Christian audience when it's convenient, even though he knows nothing of Christian Theology or doctrine. He's been to church 3 times since becoming POTUS. I suspect that'll c hange now since the NYC mosque travesty. He has to play the part, you know. "Our individual salvation is dependent on our collective salvation." What an ignorant poser of a twit.

Then he's a islam sympathizer and cheerleader in front of a muslim crowd (White House Ramadan dinner).

It's quite apparent that he's not a true Christian and his past statements and biographical history points to a belief in Islam.

Fine, I don't have a problem with that, but at least he should have the balls to make a stand yet he does not. Why? Pure politics.

The economy is still bleeding jobs, unemployment is up, so are health care premiums, and the buying of new housing is at an all time low. Then the second in command to the Idiot in Chief has the gall to say the economy is on the right course. Put down the crack pipe, Joe!

This country is heading into the shitter and we have NO ONE to blame except you mental midgets who voted for OBAMA. Why do you all hate America so much?
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's quite apparent that he's not a true Christian and his past statements and biographical history points to a belief in Islam.

Fine, I don't have a problem with that, but at least he should have the balls to make a stand yet he does not. Why? Pure politics.
                      I half agree with you, I don't think his Christian beliefs are very strong. I've heard commentators from Chicago saying he got caught out by the whole Rev Wright BS because he hardly ever went to church. It's not surprising, most intelligent well read people these days do not have dogmatic superstitious/religious beliefs.

Obama like a few POTUS in the past was forced by the widespread religion/superstition in the US to pay lip service to it. An agnostic is unelectable in the US.

Of course now the hard of thinking are making the calculation of 1 + 1 = 3. If he isn't a strong Christian he must secretly have different strong superstitions because to these idiots the alternative that he is rational is unthinkable.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-26-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Drunk Man Screams Anti-Muslim Slurs, Urinates in Mosque
                        Updated: Thursday, 26 Aug 2010, 12:18 PM EDT
                        Published : Thursday, 26 Aug 2010, 9:17 AM EDT

By Frank Rosario and Jessica Simeone

(The New York Post) - A drunk man barged into a mosque in Queens, N.Y., and shouted anti-Muslim slurs before urinating on prayer rugs, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Evening prayers were disrupted at the Iman Mosque on Wednesday when the unhinged man "came in with a beer bottle in his hands, clearly very intoxicated," according to Mustapha Sadouki, who was attending services at the mosque. Sadouki, 43, said the man "fumbled over our rugs where people were praying" and then urinated inside the mosque.

The man -- identified by police as Omar Rivera -- also allegedly shouted slurs, calling the worshippers "terrorists."

Two worshippers managed to subdue the man before calling for police, who took him to a hospital and later charged him with criminal trespass.

"He stuck up his middle finger and cursed at everyone," said Sadouki. "No one can pray now because the rugs are completely soiled. It was disgusting. He calls us terrorists, yet he comes into our mosque and terrorizes other people. This is a true hate crime."

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                          Commando
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Always the dumb answer.

There are a hundred ways to rip into Scotland and you choose the stuff that's actually good.

Apart from the weather obviously which is foul.

When you say we don't care you're kind of right in that we don't sit there shitting ourselves about pretend invisible terrorist cells.

We wait until the real ones come along and then kick the fuck out of them.
                          Um, yeah right, you and your country really kicked the fuck out of Abdel Baset al-Megrahi.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The CIA fucked up the case by bribing witnesses meaning the right people were never caught.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's amazing how Barry is a Christian in front of a Christian audience when it's convenient, even though he knows nothing of Christian Theology or doctrine.
                              Insert JC quote about specks, beams, and eyes here......

He's been to church 3 times since becoming POTUS. I suspect that'll c hange now since the NYC mosque travesty. He has to play the part, you know. "Our individual salvation is dependent on our collective salvation." What an ignorant poser of a twit.
                              Ever consider the logistics of the President of the United States attending church in the "post 9-11 paranoid security era"? Security questions, secret service details and all that. It was a lot easier when he was a Senator and could attend Rev Wright's United Church of Christ. Ironically, it's the supposedly oh so religious BCE and the hate filled atmosphere they have created that make it more difficult for a President to attend church. Or who knows, maybe the guy just likes to sleep in on Sunday? Could you blame him?

Then he's a islam sympathizer and cheerleader in front of a muslim crowd (White House Ramadan dinner).
                              He also hosted a Passover Seder. Does that mean he's a Jew?

Having Muslim family members and spending part of his childhood in an Islamic culture probably gave him a better understanding of Islam than you'll ever have. Why is that a bad thing?

Well, if he WERE a Muslim (which he isn't) it probably wouldn't be the best thing to talk about, given the amount of right wing genocidal hatred against Muslims in this country. Is that what you mean by "politics"?

The economy is still bleeding jobs, unemployment is up, so are health care premiums, and the buying of new housing is at an all time low. Then the second in command to the Idiot in Chief has the gall to say the economy is on the right course. Put down the crack pipe, Joe!

This country is heading into the shitter and we have NO ONE to blame except you mental midgets who voted for OBAMA. Why do you all hate America so much?
                              I hate both the fucking useless BCE who created the shitty economic situation AND the fucking useless DLC which is criminally advising Obama to carry on the same insane policies which have destroyed this country since 1981.

We needed another FDR. We got another Clinton. And this shit just ain't gonna work anymore. I'm extremely disappointed in this Presidency, but I don't believe Hillary would have been any better, and I know damn well Grandpa Simpson and Moosealini would have been worse.

Our best opportunity to save this country was stolen from us in 2004. No, not in Ohio by Ken Blackwell. In Iowa by a DLC rigged caucus, and a whore media rigged microphone feed.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I love when hyprocritical douchebags like Brie toss around the term "True-Christian"

Keep casting those stones, Mr. True
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...