X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    And...name me a successful CEO who was "BORN into" his position...
    Bill France Jr., Edsel Ford, Frank Perdue, Jim Perdue, Michael Pappas (son of Ted Pappas of Keyes Realty), Marshall Chess...
    Last edited by chefcraig; 06-28-2010, 02:10 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I think he's an android...

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
        This is illogical and unsustainable.

Everyone is a servant. It is the obligation to society that the one being served cares well for the servants under their stewardship.

Menial tasks must be done. It is a disservice to society to not provide the means of thankfulness of a job well done to a steward. When a steward cheats a servant out of well being they are cheating society.

Jobs maybe hard and dirty, but an honest days work for a well governed steward is a thankfulness toward a society.

Why don't you go spend 10 hours digging a ditch when it's 100 degrees outside and then come back and say that.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

manchurian android
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Who cares, you've shown your opinion is worthless.

I say

Remember, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT what YOU say...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Exodus 23:12
              Six days do your work, but on the seventh day do not work

Exodus 35:35
              He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work

Deuteronomy 24:19
              When you are harvesting in your field and you overlook a sheaf, do not go back to get it. Leave it for the alien, the fatherless and the widow,

Leviticus 19:35 (The Message)
              "Don't cheat when measuring length, weight, or quantity.

Leviticus 25:14(The Message)
              "If you sell or buy property from one of your countrymen, don't cheat him.

Matthew 20:1-16
              {the example of how stewards are to be generous}

Luke 10:7
              Stay in that house, eating and drinking whatever they give you, for the worker deserves his wages. Do not move around from house to house.

Acts 4:33-35
              With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.

Acts 20:35
              In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak,

Romans 13:7
              Give everyone what you owe him:

I Corinthians 9:7-11
              Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk? Do I say this merely from a human point of view? Doesn't the Law say the same thing? For it is written in the Law of Moses: "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain." Is it about oxen that God is concerned? Surely he says this for us, doesn't he? Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest

Colossians 3:23
              Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,

1 Thessalonians 4:11
              Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you,

1 Timothy 5:18
              For the Scripture says, "Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain," and "The worker deserves his wages."

James 5:4
              Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                Why don't you go spend 10 hours digging a ditch when it's 100 degrees outside and then come back and say that.
                So out of curiosity, where did you supposedly "better your education" that let you graduate still writing like a 3rd grader?
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Remember, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT what YOU say...
                  You sure seem effected by it...

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    I have.
                    Construction was one of my passions. Hours spent on molding the earth is pleasant compared to hours in a steel construction yard.

If you have worked for corrupt stewards and did not speak up for those that came behind you and suffered. They are upon your hands.

Your guilt is not my sin.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You sure seem effected by it...
                      No, your affecting a pompous racist bitch attitude (more like revealing the one you'd hidden for a bit) has had no effect on me - other than the realizing you're an asshole part. There was that.

Eat it, loser!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                        So out of curiosity, where did you supposedly "better your education" that let you graduate still writing like a 3rd grader?
                        Oh whatever.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
                          I have.
                          Construction was one of my passions. Hours spent on molding the earth is pleasant compared to hours in a steel construction yard.

If you have worked for corrupt stewards and did not speak up for those that came behind you and suffered. They are upon your hands.

Your guilt is not my sin.
                          Ok u win. I don't have the patience to argue otherwise.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

We could also add Brian Roberts to the list of successful CEOs born into their position. While holding a stranglehold over the cable industry, he basically inherited his position from his Dad Ralph and all he bothered to get was his B.S. from Wharton - and even that was just for appearances. Not like he WASN'T going to have it all on a silver platter because of who his father was, regardless.

And you wanna tell ME that it's "right" that he pulls down $160,000,000.00 over a five year span while most of his employees struggle to keep their lights on, a lot of them working 50 hours a week? Or more?

Yeah, Elvis. You can spin that one for me when you finish masturbating to online pictures of Thom Robb, hmm?

Snotnosed prick.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I think what people are trying to explain in this thread is you need a work ethic. Sure there are the connected few who will get through the system based on their connections. George W. Bush being a fine example. Life isn't fair. The baseline is work and the nitrous is know how. Without work, nothing gets done. Without brains, you work hard going no where.

We hear the term education used a lot but I think we have missed the whole point. We've made "to be educated" almost a religion and we worship it. The thing is, you can look good on paper but produce shit. I think the end product should be what we are judged by and not credentials. If you truly are educated then you should produce something good in the end. Too many educated people produce shit.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

I say this baboon lipped emmer effer that never had a real job is running the country into the ground...

How Christian of you...
                                Last edited by Diamondjimi; 06-28-2010, 04:51 PM.
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...