Why we can't let these clowns get in office!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah ignorance is bliss but personally the way I see it you only get an all too short chance to be alive and going through it that way seems a terrible waste.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Wow. A liberal is saying a shoot um up bang revolution is coming. The tea baggers already have the guns and ammo Ford. The stores sold millions of rounds when Obama won the election. I couldn't buy any 9mm for months. What are you liberals going to fight with? Rocks?
      We have fucking guns too. Want a war? Seriously? Tell them to put on their fucking brown suits and let's see how much they like actually being SHOT BACK AT.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm pretty fucking sick of conservatives, uber-zealot nationalists and religious nutjobs dropping low-level threats about civil war. I think it'll be a MUCH DIFFERENT song and dance once they realize that rational people in this country are only going to be pushed and bullied so far - and that THAT will be the straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back.

"Don't retreat - reload!", hunh? Better keep their fucking heads down while they're doing it.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Civil war in the US would be interesting. Sure you can have a semi-automatic rifle with a big clip or maybe some people have automatics (registered or unregistered) but the ammo will only last so long and then who resupplies it? You need an industrialized base to wage war and I'm sure there are foreign governments that would financially back each side but then you get into debt with them and they take you over. Ironically it can be the same offshore interests that are backing who you are fighting. Then on top of that how does the military split? Also, who leads it?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          We have fucking guns too. Want a war? Seriously? Tell them to put on their fucking brown suits and let's see how much they like actually being SHOT BACK AT.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm pretty fucking sick of conservatives, uber-zealot nationalists and religious nutjobs dropping low-level threats about civil war. I think it'll be a MUCH DIFFERENT song and dance once they realize that rational people in this country are only going to be pushed and bullied so far - and that THAT will be the straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back.

"Don't retreat - reload!", hunh? Better keep their fucking heads down while they're doing it.
          I guess you aren't a member of the Glenn Beck fan club?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's Biff from Back To the Future without the charm and intelligence...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W3J_QLtYqlk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W3J_QLtYqlk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

BecKKK sounded like he was still drunk in at least a few of those clips...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Civil war in the US would be interesting.
                Got my bunker stockpile of popcorn ready!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

My dyed in the wool Mormon aunt can't stand Glenn Beck. She keeps saying he's a convert and only joined because of his wife and she hopes he will leave the church. LOL! The Mormons don't even want the fuck.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Glenn Beck keeps on saying he wants to kill people with a shovel. I suggest he become the spokesman for this product.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7EdhnReYH0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7EdhnReYH0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

"Hi I'm Glenn Beck, the country is going to collapse into a mad max so I'm buying gold from Gold Line, emergency food from Ready Pak, and my killer shovel from Cold Steel."

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

Ooooh...what a tough guy.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"Hi I'm Glenn Beck, the country is going to collapse into a mad max so I'm buying gold from Gold Line, emergency food from Ready Pak, and my killer shovel from Cold Steel."
                          Beck wouldn't last 5 minutes if there was a civil war. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a bar room brawl he would be crying like a big fat baby in the fetal position at the first sign of danger.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Well as long as the profitability of your business is maximised who cares if half the country becomes like the 3rd world.
                            There are always going to be some poor people but the thing is with the way the US used to be, anyone with enough drive could dig themselves out of the poor house. This is not a centralized system of some do gooders making everyone equal while making themselves more equal than others. Nothing is perfect but I always liked the system where everyone has a shot at being rich if they have the drive and will. Most people will be poor because they are lazy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Beck wouldn't last 5 minutes if there was a civil war. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a bar room brawl he would be crying like a big fat baby in the fetal position at the first sign of danger.
                              Ha! ha! Especially with someone in a kilt swinging a claymore at his head.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are always going to be some poor people but the thing is with the way the US used to be, anyone with enough drive could dig themselves out of the poor house. This is not a centralized system of some do gooders making everyone equal while making themselves more equal than others. Nothing is perfect but I always liked the system where everyone has a shot at being rich if they have the drive and will. Most people will be poor because they are lazy.
                                That's just not the case. There are plenty or lazy poor people just like there are plenty of lazy rich people but the main decider in how much wealth you have is who your parents are.

Secondly this idea if you have free healthcare for all and a welfare safety net for people means that you will have an equal spread of wealth is just plain wrong. For example in the UK the top 1000 richest people are worth $500 billion.

Maybe unfortunately. Research shows that the happiest countries in the world are not the richest, they are the ones with the smallest difference between rich and poor. I realise you will reject that notion but you say you have travelled. Personally I wouldn't want to live somewhere like say Buenos Aires where you see kids and adults scrabbling around each night gathering up cardboard boxes from outside businesses in order to try and get a few pennies for food.

Comment

Working...