Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bolivia wins but funny that France is second with 8...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I love the party hats she's selling. Egypt got rid of Mubarak now we need to get rid of Dino (Democrat in name only) Barrack so we can throw a party.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Is there anyone here that maybe works with the mentally subnormal who could translate Palin from her native Retardian into English?

“And nobody yet has, nobody yet has explained to the American public what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak and no, not, not real enthused about what it is that that’s being done on a national level and from DC in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt. And, in these areas that are so volatile right now, because obviously it’s not just Egypt but the other countries too where we are seeing uprisings, we know that now more than ever, we need strength and sound mind there in the White House. We need to know what it is that America stands for so we know who it is that America will stand with. And, we do not have all that information yet.”
        Can you imagine what goes on in that head before it's tidied up by her team of publicists and PR people...

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

And nobody yet has, nobody yet has explained to the American public what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak and no, not, not real enthused about what it is that that’s being done on a national level and from DC in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt. And, in these areas that are so volatile right now, because obviously it’s not just Egypt but the other countries too where we are seeing uprisings, we know that now more than ever, we need strength and sound mind there in the White House. We need to know what it is that America stands for so we know who it is that America will stand with. And, we do not have all that information yet.
          I speak thome. give me a mooment
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

And nobody yet has,

nobody yet has explained to the American public what they know,

and surely they know more than the rest of us know

who it is

who will be taking the place of Mubarak

and no,
            not, not real enthused about what it is that that’s being done on a national level
            and from DC
            in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt.

And,

in these areas that are so volatile right now,

because obviously it’s not just Egypt but the other countries too where we are seeing uprisings,

we know that now more than ever,

we need strength and sound mind

there in the White House.

We need to know

what it is that America stands for

so we know who it is that America will stand with.

And, we do not have all that information yet

Translation: I am an idiot, feed me. .
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
              I am an idiot.
              Having a moment of clarity ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Now the whole middle east is experiencing a domino effect.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Is there anyone here that maybe works with the mentally subnormal who could translate Palin from her native Retardian into English?

Can you imagine what goes on in that head before it's tidied up by her team of publicists and PR people...
                  that is one scary thought....

but I don't care to be kept up nights worrying about the likes of that....person.
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...