Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker: Funded by the KKKoch Bros.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
    I guess I always thought politics was the art of compromise.....giving in a little to gain a little.
    i concur. i get having public employees payin' more towards their benefits, most people have to. i don't like his proposal to privatize the utilities with very little oversight...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      Does Wisconsin use electro-fraud machines? Who says Walker was even actually elected. I still find it hard to believe they would elect a goddamn pedophile over Russ Feingold, so the entire election is suspect as far as I'm concerned.
      Don't know if I can vouche for Wisky, but in Ohio in regards to Kasich, I can all but confirm, at least in my county, that things were done legitimately.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

I guess I always thought politics was the art of compromise.....giving in a little to gain a little.
        i concur. i get having public employees payin' more towards their benefits, most people have to. i don't like his proposal to privatize the utilities with very little oversight...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          ....and from everything I read they were willing to concede that but just wanted to keep the collective bargaining in tact.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme
            Don't know if I can vouche for Wisky, but in Ohio in regards to Kasich, I can all but confirm, at least in my county, that things were done legitimately.
            That's preposterous!!!!

ELECTROFRAUD ELECTROFRAUD ELECTROFRAUD!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              It's from the Capitol Times, which is a Madison WI newspaper. I thought I had the link in the original post, but I guess not, so here it is:

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opin...c8b2aaaf6.html
              I love that the newspaper's byline is "Your Progressive Voice"

Confirms my reaction to the article.

I'm not a Walker supporter by any means, but surely there is a less biased source of information out there that you could cite.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What's preposterous is that a Nurse who lives in a city that was almost completely destroyed by the BCE and their rich fucking criminal friends 5 years ago is still siding with treasonous Stalin funded billionaires over the American people.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  I love that the newspaper's byline is "Your Progressive Voice"

Confirms my reaction to the article.

I'm not a Walker supporter by any means, but surely there is a less biased source of information out there that you could cite.
                  Did you clink on the links in the article, one of which was a direct link to a state document?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

New Orleans is doing fine and I don't work in healthcare. it's a miserable atmosphere of compliance and I refuse to be a part of it at this point in my life...

I have talents in many areas and I'm using them and CAPATALIZING on them...

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

The Unions have given Walker the concessions he needs to "balance" the budget....EVEN after the $137 million in Corporate Welfare he handed out last month........

Listen the the Prank call...not 1 time in 20+ minutes does he mention a "budget crisis"..........

It's all about busting the Unions.....Public & Private.....& paying back his backers........

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Matt White
                        The Unions have given Walker the concessions he needs to "balance" the budget....EVEN after the $137 million in Corporate Welfare he handed out last month........

Listen the the Prank call...not 1 time in 20+ minutes does he mention a "budget crisis"..........

It's all about busting the Unions.....Public & Private.....& paying back his backers........
                        That's the vibe I'm getting........the unions conceded everything but the collective bargaining and that was a deal breaker for the Repukes.
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

That's the vibe I'm getting........the unions conceded everything but the collective bargaining and that was a deal breaker for the Repukes.
                          The State workers have agreed to what amounts to aboot a $7,000 pay cut...

no budge on Walker's part....

It's NOT about the "tax papers"...unless you're talking about billionare Industrialist

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

It looks like the government sold out the people of Wisconsin......

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Exactly.......

KOCH Industries has/is running TV ads supporting Walker night & day...trying to do as much spin control as possible...

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Not sure how much good it's going to do considering all the protesting that's been going on......sounds like the people have made up their minds.

Comment

Working...