X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Suxinixus and tampon4anus can suck each others dicks all they want...

Like I told LoungeMolester and Dickforbrains long ago before they went back to facebook...

I'll still be here kicking ass when they are long gone and forgotten about...

You can all kiss my ass...

I'm a LIFER !!

I am glad you think about my dick in your spare time.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Fag says what ??

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Could E be anti-choice because he knows that if he mated with a person that was pro-choice his subterfuge mating encounters would choose to not carry.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

No...

I'm pro-life for me and pro-choice for you...
          Wow....me too
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Fag says what ??
            I think about my dick in your mouth.....you do too huh?
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Is Elvis a biter, Suni? Maybe you should let some else go first.
                sigpic

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Personally, I'm kinda creeped out that he's salivating over my junk.

I'm not a homophobe, but it's making me really uncomfortable.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The way the world is going to shit, I think mothers do their children a favor by aborting them. Mom didn't want them and the abortion will save them from being someone's child sex slave later on.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The way the world is going to shit, I think mothers do their children a favor by aborting them. Mom didn't want them and the abortion will save them from being someone's child sex slave later on.
                      Well, I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

I doubt that I could make it through life with that kind of....umm...optimism.

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

Fag says what ??
                        Suxinixus and tampon4anus can suck each others dicks all they want...

LOL...Youre the one who said it, E....

so that makes you the fag?
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          yikes....I'm not even gonna touch that one......

btw Nitro..glad youre around to give us such....interesting points of view....
                          tell your mother thank you...lol
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fifth element

My grandfather was like that, too. I think his last words were "The government is really fucked up, and we're all going to die" ......Thank you, Obi-Wan!

I'm one of the most self-obsessed motherfuckers walking the planet. If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that everything revolves around my nutsack, and I'd say that with absolute conviction.
                            However, I refuse to believe that the rise and fall of planet Earth will happen within my lifetime.
                            My ego's not that out of control.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

Hehe I used to have this neighbor from Ohio...his grand dad would just go on a Rant/Tear about how the whole world went to shit when women got the vote....lol it was hilarious....poor old guy would get apoplectic about it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fifth element

Oh my mom was a nurse before Row vs. Wade. She saw the results of black market abortions. She grew up in a conservative christian family but her experience in the hospital made her very pro choice. There are always going to be abortions, legal or not. The government can't legislate morals and there are places it just doesn't need to be. Let's say your daughter gets raped and get pregnant from it. Do you want the government involved in that situation? Hell no! It's between you, your daughter, and the doctor. Any conservative christian asshole who wants to stick their nose there needs to be force fed 50 pounds of Pop Rocks and then shotgun a keg of beer on top of it.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-28-2011, 03:24 AM.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...