Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

My brother had to go to New York with his new young wife as only two states were then legal,....course the mexico coathanger.....they were fucking crucified by my parents and the world....but he is still my favorite brother and her my favorite girl from him....lol although still a tie between Karen and Connie.....my brother was a bad ass.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-28-2011, 04:16 AM. Reason: Fighting is Optional.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

I am pro choice for only one reason....I know who kills themselves:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Wow...all of this fighting has been fun, but back on topic...

Ferraro was always too much of a whiner for my taste. She never had the thick skin you need to really make it "big" in politics.

But that didn't necessarily make her a bad person.

In fact, some would say that not having the chops for hardcore politics actually makes you a BETTER person...

See ya, Geraldine. You certainly provided some interesting moments over the years.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

**Oh...and STFU Steve....
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            My grandfather was like that, too. I think his last words were "The government is really fucked up, and we're all going to die" ......Thank you, Obi-Wan!

I'm one of the most self-obsessed motherfuckers walking the planet. If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that everything revolves around my nutsack, and I'd say that with absolute conviction.
            However, I refuse to believe that the rise and fall of planet Earth will happen within my lifetime.
            My ego's not that out of control.
            I don't believe in the book of revelations or timelines of destruction. I do think we have too much technology for our ethics. I think the greedy corporations we have rolled over and let have a monopoly over things will destroy us with their greed. We have been circling the drain since Vietnam and we are getting closer to going down the hole. Shit does happen and when it happens people either pull together or they destroy each other. Maybe that is the natural selection. Corruption lets shit happen, the corrupt parts of society kill each other fighting over food and resources, and the ones who get along survive it. So you have a group of halfway decent survivors left to keep the race going.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
              My brother had to go to New York with his new young wife as only two states were then legal,....course the mexico coathanger.....they were fucking crucified by my parents and the world....but he is still my favorite brother and her my favorite girl from him....lol although still a tie between Karen and Connie.....my brother was a bad ass.
              To be honest, you can't judge a person unless you are in their situation. I'm glad I never had to make those kinds of decisions. I think these bible thumpers need to take a lesson from their own book where God said judgement is mine and judge not that ye may not be judged. In other words, God is telling the righteous pissant they are too imperfect to judge and only God can judge. Hey. I'm a pretty naturally lazy person so the more I can delegate to God the better. Judging is too much emotional work. Say fuck it and turn it over to God. LOL!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Interesting interpretation of Scripture, My son

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  Interesting interpretation of Scripture, My son
                  Yeah. Another thing these religious assholes need to get clear is you are not coming back here. You already came to give some good advice to a completely fucked up world and got whipped and crucified for your trouble. Why in the hell would you want to come back here after that shit? Naw, the advice is still there, follow it and thrive or ignore it and destroy yourselves. As they say, living well is the best revenge. Jesus is living the good life now and the assholes to told pilot to crucify him have probably been reincarnated into child sex slaves.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

No, I'm definitely coming back, but it's on Dad's timetable, not Pat Robertson's or John Hagee's. And nobody's nailing me to a cross next time. That was definitely a one shot deal. When I return, there's going to be an express train to Hell for the folks of the mentality who did that to Me the last time I was down there.

Comment

Working...