Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

More successful espionage has been accomplished by bribes and sex than any other method. Pussy and money are more powerful than torture.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
      silly putty is awesome until it gets full of crumbs and pet hair. then not so much
      Fucking crumbs and pet hair ruin everything.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I see the whole torture thing like this. It's like getting robbed and reporting it to the Police. You know they're probably not going to get your stuff back but maybe they could just kick some ass on the way back to that station.
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          More successful espionage has been accomplished by bribes and sex than any other method. Pussy and money are more powerful than torture.
          Pussy is very powerful. Even internet pussy. Just ask Binnie.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

silly putty is awesome until it gets full of crumbs and pet hair. then not so much
            Do you remember that stuff from when we were kids that came in powder form, contained in a bucket? I don't recall the name, but you'd add water and it would turn into this luminous purple sludge, which would stain fabrics and literally burn your fingers after prolonged exposure to it. It was taken off the market soon afterward, but was the basis of jokes and skits about unsafe children's toys for years to come and until this very day.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              "for every one you torture you create another 1000" = absolutely ridiculous.
              Absolutely factual, you brain-dead dolt. They use the fact that we torture as a recruitment tool...Seriously, do you just show up here to prove to everyone what a misinformed idiot you are on a daily basis??

Santorum's arrogance is astounding. And sickening.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Do you remember that stuff from when we were kids that came in powder form, contained in a bucket? I don't recall the name, but you'd add water and it would turn into this luminous purple sludge, which would stain fabrics and literally burn your fingers after prolonged exposure to it. It was taken off the market soon afterward, but was the basis of jokes and skits about unsafe children's toys for years to come and until this very day.
                No I don't, and feel fortunate as well.

I do however remember the Creepy crawler thing maker . You'd pour this stinky rubberized goo into a metal plate mold of a lizard or spider etc. then put it in a oven like machine that would heat it up into a evil pudding. When It cooled, you'd pop the thing out of the mold and have a little rubber monster.
                I used to burn myself silly on the pissing thing.
                My sister made a small fortune selling them at school. My mom wondered why she was always being asked to buy more and more goo but never saw any creatures around the house.
                Last edited by lesfunk; 05-19-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

I do however remember the Creepy crawler thing maker . You'd pour this stinky rubberized goo into a metal plate mold of a lizard or spider etc. then put it in a oven like machine that would heat it up into a evil pudding. When It cooled, you'd pop the thing out of the mold and have a little rubber monster.
                  I used to burn myself silly on the pissing thing.
                  There was another toy from back then called Shrinky Dinks, which had a "machine" that would heat up using a light bulb. It had this metal grid that you'd place pieces of plastic onto, then close the lid. You'd color each piece with pens in any fashion you liked. The heat would then shrink the plastic, but the metal would get so hot as to cause serious burns. The company finally wised up (probably from one too many lawsuits) and stopped manufacturing the device, opting to tell people to heat the plastic on a cookie sheet in an oven.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• lesfunk
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah I had those

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I bought a couple sets of these from eBay in 1998/1999. eBay doesn't allow the old outlawed toys anymore. Like these, lawn darts, etc... These fuckers leave your forearm bruised & sore as hell. Not as bad as torture though.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't remember those

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

I do. They were banned from schools here because not only were kids injuring themselves with the damned things, they were also a handy weapon.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Silly Sand.

Comment

• lesfunk
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I remember the Whammo Wrist Sling shot. We used to have Wars with those fucking things. I almost put a neighborhood kid's eye out. It's a wonder we aren't all blind.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by lesfunk; 05-19-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                Silly Sand.
                                No, that was like an art project or something. This crap was like some evil goo, the point of playing with was hard to determine. It had a consistency almost like jello, but was more than likely highly toxic. I think it came in a bucket unmixed, but it also might have come in a package similar to a Cool Whip container. It was released sometime in the late sixties. There was another version called Slime released in the mid-seventies, without the side effects of itching or hair loss.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...