Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I remember Slime. again, crumbs and pet hair...
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      No, that was like an art project or something. This crap was like some evil goo, the point of playing with was hard to determine. It had a consistency almost like jello, but was more than likely highly toxic. I think it came in a bucket unmixed, but it also might have come in a package similar to a Cool Whip container. It was released sometime in the late sixties. There was another version called Slime released in the mid-seventies, without the side effects of itching or hair loss.
      it's a toy, it's a bioweapon, AND a desert topping. :O

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
        I remember the Whammo Wrist Sling shot. We used to have Wars with those fucking things. I almost put a neighborhood kid's eye out. It's a wonder we aren't all blind.

WRIST ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn. haven't thought of those in forever.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Wrist Rocket's Rock.... Just got my mini kites back so kinda the same thing as an old guy for me now.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have to say that I have no idea why this loser, political nobody like Rick Sanatorium gets any press at all. He was always a political lightweight never taken seriously by anyone but the most rightwing of 'tards...

Comment

Working...