X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
    Obama has to take part of the blame here. He's not leading, he's not even fighting. And this was going on long before the teabaggers took over Congress. He had majorities in both houses and couldn't pass a real health care bill, or a financial reform package that wasn't sandbagged by the "federal" reserve. And though there are DLC/Bluedog traitors in Congress who share the blame for those things, they aren't the ones who appointed Obama's ridiculous cabinet.

The minute he announced that fucking piece of shit Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff, I suspected we were in trouble. When he named Tom VilSuck and Robert Gibbs to his cabinet - the very two sick sons of bitches who sabotaged the Iowa 2004 caucus, giving us a pathetic nominee in 2004 as a result - I KNEW we had been swindled.

Obama is NOT what he claimed to be in his campaign. Hope is out the window and the change was not at all as advertised. And yeah, he was left a shit sandwich by the BCE long before the "Satan sandwich". But he could have took the FDR approach and solved the problem, instead of trying to be Clinton with a tan. So yeah, that much definitely IS his fault.
    Well said. The "Tea Baggers" as you call them are really better than the Rebublicans we have now IMO. At least they don't just follow party lines.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Never think your vote doesn't matter. When I hear someone say don't bother to vote they are basically saying bend over. The power is never in the hands of the top. They are nothing without us. We just need to refuse to play their game. I think most of us know what game they are playing so just refuse to play it. They don't have the muscle to force you at gun point at least yet. All they can do is use trickery, plus there are more of us than them. They love us to be divided and argue amongst ourselves. Why we chase that ghost they steal from us. It's not Obama, it's who Obama works for and it's the same people Bush worked for.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
        Well said. The "Tea Baggers" as you call them are really better than the Rebublicans we have now IMO. At least they don't just follow party lines.
        The Tea Baggers are psychotic puppets of the Koch Brothers who literally want to destroy everything good about this country. They aren't the solution to anything.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Interesting times we live in. Malloy is ripping the Democratic party a new asshole and I was at the tire place yesterday having some new tires put on and Rush Limbaugh was on the radio and he was ripping the Republican party a new asshole. Nobody is happy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

The Tea Baggers are psychotic puppets of the Koch Brothers who literally want to destroy everything good about this country. They aren't the solution to anything.
            That's a another dupe like the whole Obama movement. Basically surrendering the right to negotiate your pay and workers rights and making the government big daddy. So this shit is being played on both sides of the isle in the name of helping the average person but it only helps a few people who own these politicians. So now we know the game they are playing.

There is a grass roots movement and it's neither Republican or Democrat. It's people who want their country back and it's buzzing with anger right now and more and more they learn it's not the opposing party but a few rich fucks who bought both parties.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Hey Democrat Party. Take a hint, give someone else the nomination. You guys need a modern version of JFK. I want a real space program and no wars. Get to it and I might be interested.
              There are few things that are completely certain but one is that the human race will be destroyed one way or the other if it is unable to colonise space.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                There are few things that are completely certain but one is that the human race will be destroyed one way or the other if it is unable to colonise space.
                Yep....
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Keith Olbermann reported tonight that they discovered mud on Mars. And of course, the existence of mud implies the existence of water and also raises the possibility of life on that planet, even if it might only be microbial life in the mud.

If we could figure out how to create an atmosphere, Mars might be a possibility. Problem is if it were done so the way things are going right now, the likely outcome would be the rich fucks taking off to Mars, after completely raping Earth beyond any hope of recovery.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Unfortunately for us, Ruining an atmosphere is a lot easier (and profitable) than creating one
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Keith Olbermann reported tonight that they discovered mud on Mars. And of course, the existence of mud implies the existence of water and also raises the possibility of life on that planet, even if it might only be microbial life in the mud.

If we could figure out how to create an atmosphere, Mars might be a possibility. Problem is if it were done so the way things are going right now, the likely outcome would be the rich fucks taking off to Mars, after completely raping Earth beyond any hope of recovery.
                      This has been floating around for awhile...... terraforming Mars, here's the CliffsNotes version Link
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

That's just not true. You can't belive half of what That Matt Tabbicat writes. Most of that shit has 0 to no basis in fact.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

What he said!
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Bullshit!

That's just not true. You can't belive half of what That Matt Tabbicat writes. Most of that shit has 0 to no basis in fact.
                            Oh, FFS.
                            It's absolutely true and you know it. Stop LYING. The Tea Party and the GOP are the ones whose positions have "0 to no" (that's kinda the same thing there, brainiac) "basis in fact".

You probably like that your Tea Party fuckbag idols are running around calling the POTUS a "tar baby" or "your boy" though, so OF COURSE YOU want to defend them. As for them "not following party lines" - the fuck they're not! They have their own agenda they're lock-(goose)stepped into, and not one of them DARES to cross the Grover Norquists and religious hate groups they're aligned with. WAKE UP. THEY'RE what's wrong with the country, not Obama.

But beyond their overt and shameful racism, disinterest in truth, fairness or helping the middle class, and willingness to DESTROY THE COUNTRY to F the black POTUS at all costs - the fact of the matter is they're already said their plan is to EXTORT what they don't have the votes for in getting their fucked up agenda over on the country. Bad news for them is people are starting to wake up and recognize them for the shitbags they are. I love how they feign outrage over being called "terrorists" when in the same breath Mitch McConnell fully cops to it, says "it was a hostage worth taking". The Dems may have lost their balls, but the Tea baggers? They're scum.

Oh, and check out FAUX News' barely veiled racist headline this morning -

Yeah, that's not racist at all...and not even true, there was a full catering staff employed that evening, so there!

Not to mention it's not the POTUS who "creates jobs" it's CONGRESS - and they just brokered a deal that's going to kill another 1.8 million of them! Yeah, they're just awesome!

Agree with FORD, however, that Obama does need to stop caving to these damnable fucks at every turn.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I don't think that's racist.

And I wasn't defending anybody. I just said you can't believe everything Matt Titbaby writes. That guy prints shit that is, well, just SHIT.
                              Sent you off on a rant though.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I don't think that's racist.

And I wasn't defending anybody. I just said you can't believe everything Matt Titbaby writes. That guy prints shit that is, well, just SHIT.
                                Sent you off on a rant though.
                                That wasn't a rant, slappy - someday I'll rant at you so you can tell the difference.

Taibbi (sp?) is one of the better reporters out there today, you just don't like hearing the truth. Who would YOU recommend we listen to, Mush Limpdick? FUCKED and Friends on FAUX? Please.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...