• ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

hehe... "this" is going to be "fun"

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Out of the current bunch, I think Rick Perry will get my vote. Although I must admit I am not overly impressed with any of my candidates. No one is sparking that fire under my ass to get excited.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Pedobear"? Or "Sideshow Bob"??

no, I'm not talking about Perry (he's Chimpy 2.0 )
        Last edited by FORD; 08-26-2011, 05:35 AM.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tob
          'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:

Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.

You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.

Do not “agonize”. PULSE-WEATHER ∆ has “previously” been “hewed”.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tob
            Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.
            "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha" "Ha"

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wonder sometimes about the prevalence of paranoid psychosis on these boards, surely there can't be that many people suffering from it in the general population.

My new theory is that it's more common on here because of the long term heavy recreational drug use by the Van Halen demographic. Taking shit for 20-30 years doesn't necessarily mean you will become a crazy deluded person thinking the government is listening to your phone calls to the pizza shop or controlling the weather but it does make it more likely.

I must seek out a Grateful Dead forum and see what they are saying...

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

I think it has more to do with American History: there is a tradition of suspicion towards the government which you can trace all the way back to the Mayflower.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

But the HAARP thing isn't even the government. It's run by a corporation that gets funding from a bunch of universities and the Defence department to do weather research. It's completely open and very small, not secret at all and studies how weather affects communication transmissions. It's implausible it's affecting the weather never mind creating hurricanes because it would need to be 10000 times bigger.

These people are like the folk that used to scream WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT! at the first horseless carriages.

As I've said before I would mind less if they didn't use their 'magical thinking machine' to post this shit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow what an idiot I am, I just realised where we got the word 'car' from. It's amazing the things in front of you that you never even think about.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      But the HAARP thing isn't even the government. It's run by a corporation that gets funding from a bunch of universities and the Defence department to do weather research. It's completely open and very small, not secret at all and studies how weather affects communication transmissions. It's implausible it's affecting the weather never mind creating hurricanes because it would need to be 10000 times bigger.

These people are like the folk that used to scream WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT! at the first horseless carriages.

As I've said before I would mind less if they didn't use their 'magical thinking machine' to post this shit.
                      Conspiracy is a very interesting topic.

Some people believe that 'the state' exists to quell liberties; others believe that it is a small group of 'capitalist elites'; or the military; or the medical science industry; or the masons, Jews or Catholics.

I'm not sure what they all have in common aside from trying to assign random or unusual events to some form of malevolence/deviance as a means of exaplining the inexplicable. In a lot of caes it seems to be a way of rationalising one's own powerlessness - that is, 'I am powerless because someone keeps me down'.

Personally, I'd just like to know where these elites meet, and how I can become one
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Tob
                        'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:

Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.
                        "Why" "the" " FUCK" do you do that?

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          I saw this story yesterday. Considering the source I would say it's complete bull shit.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Tob

Did Blazed just learn how to use ""
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Did Blazed just learn how to use ""
                              "Fuck""if" "I" "know" "."

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Tip for Tob or whoever. Most of us here can read just fine it's comprehension some of us have a problem with. i.e jhale. All those quotes are unnecessary.

Welcome aboard mate.

Comment

Working...