Well, it is true that Hagar is ALSO a drunken washed up hasbeen
    Hagar is NOT a hasbeen...

He's a NEVERWAS.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      I'm not surprised you don't know since none of your left-wing moonbat sources wouldn't dare display something from a liberal like this:
      So they all would?

Among their various crimes Goldman Sachs by speculating on third world food futures directly caused the deaths of thousands by starvation.

I find Barr annoying as I did back when she had her show but she has a point, if they are a person they should be tried as one for at least manslaughter.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Do you mean the Aflac duck? I don't recall anything about the Geico gecko. Could very well be, just I missed that one.
        I was mistaken, it wasn't the gecko, it was the guy who did the voice-overs for a bit. He called a local Tea Party chapter and asked them how long it would take for their rhetoric to inflame someone to homicide. He was fired shortly thereafter....

The AFLAC duck was the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. It was hardly political, he made some jokes regarding the Japanese Tsunami, and AFLAC is actually huge in Japan for their cancer supplemental insurance...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Actually it wasn't the Gecko. It was the guy who did the voiceovers for Geico ads. He called the KKKoch Brothers puppet group "FreedomWorks" and left a nasty message on their voice mail regarding teabaggers. Unfortunately, he left a call back number with the voice mail, and the KKKoch flunkies were already harrassing Geico for pulling their advertising from the Glenn BecKKK show, so the phone assaults escalated, and Geico fired him.

This is all from memory, but I'm sure I posted a thread on the subject somwhere on this board.
          Saw this after I posted. LOL

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

Yeah. Sort of like how you're violently homophobic towards gay sailors, even though you were "in the Navy." It takes a real man to care about gays to get so angry about them, huh Bri? BTW, you live in Virginia. Parts of that state a just as bad or worse. I've been there and had to deal with the sister-fuckers...

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I was mistaken, it wasn't the gecko, it was the guy who did the voice-overs for a bit. He called a local Tea Party chapter and asked them how long it would take for their rhetoric to inflame someone to homicide. He was fired shortly thereafter....

The AFLAC duck was the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. It was hardly political, he made some jokes regarding the Japanese Tsunami, and AFLAC is actually huge in Japan for their cancer supplemental insurance...
              Ironic the other guy got fired about the homocide comment, since Teabilly Islamofascist Pamela Gellar's associate John Jay was straight up calling for the murder of "liberals, muslims, democrats" etc. this week... Ah, but it's OK when THEY do it...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Yeah. Sort of like how you're violently homophobic towards gay sailors, even though you were "in the Navy." It takes a real man to care about gays to get so angry about them, huh Bri? BTW, you live in Virginia. Parts of that state a just as bad or worse. I've been there and had to deal with the sister-fuckers...
                He was SO hoping you wouldn't point that out...
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's no such thing as an "Islamofascist". Except possibly the Saudi oil billionaires.

As Mussolini himself said, fascism is corporatism, and 12th century lunatics in caves are hardly corporatists.

And the last time some fucking inbred piece of shit posted that picture here, the site was hacked by terrorists. So unless you want to catch up with GAyR behind the dumpster of the Santa Monica library, I suggest you delete it immediately.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

"inbred piece of shit"

I suggest you change your fucking tone asshole.
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why are you so offended that I called GAyR an inbred piece of shit? Are you his new boyfriend or something?

And why the picture from the Prescott Bush memorial crematorium?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

First off TARD you miserable asshole who the the fuck is Gayr?
                        And you're too fucking ignorant to to understand I made the same leap that everyone else made about Hank Jr. Get It?

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president.

And the Nazi picture is EXACTLY related to the whole conversation.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hank Jr is Chimpy with a guitar - a dumb ignorant hick who has coasted through life on his daddy's name, with absolutely no talent or abilities of his own. Not that I would ever compare Poppy to Hank Sr. since he actually contributed far more of value to this world in his short life than the entire BCE combined.

And you don't know who GAyR is? Were you off at a militia wackjob slumber party the week that asshole openly invited Muslim hackers to fuck with this website?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Then delete the picture and the entire post but don't even attempt to tell me what I know and don't asshole. I thought you meant Gary and was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I couldn't give 2 shits to you or anyone else about Hank. He's fired from ESPN and should be pressing pussy somewhere with a bottle of JD in one hand and tits in the other.

As for the militia comment I don't have any use for them either. But this is ONE WOLF you don't cross. ( Used to be Lone Wolf but the "L" fell off my jacket at the cleaners.)
                            Last edited by jacksmar; 10-07-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Been watching Lenny & Squiggy reruns, have you?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

Working...