Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think he's ready for a padded cell, actually.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Looks like he's going to have to try to get his job back as some two-bit cop now.

LOL I thought this was the thread I saw this.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by FORD
        ABC (despite what Jerksmear thinks) is a ridiculously right wing company, so it could go either way. To their credit, they DID fire Mush Limpdick when he made those racist comments about McNabb. So comparing the President to Hitler would probably be worse than that, right?
        ABC is Right Wing? Boy that's not what the viewers said when they called in to bitch!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

The best part of this thread is the incredible ironicy ... FORD compared Bush to Hitler repeatedly for years.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I just realized... FORD is the Hank Williams, Jr. of the Left!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              The best part of this thread is the incredible ironicy ... FORD compared Bush to Hitler repeatedly for years.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                At least I was historically accurate about it. The BCE actually funded Hitler, made a profit from steel mills that used concentration camp labor, and brought many Nazis into the US after the war to help them build the military-industrial complex (AKA the US version of fascism)

Obama had one grandfather who fought Hitler and another who probably didn't give two shits about the war either way, because he was in Kenya.

So it's hardly fair to compare what I said to what the drunken washed up hasbeen BoSheepAss said.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  At least I was historically accurate about it. The BCE actually funded Hitler, made a profit from steel mills that used concentration camp labor, and brought many Nazis into the US after the war to help them build the military-industrial complex (AKA the US version of fascism)

Obama had one grandfather who fought Hitler and another who probably didn't give two shits about the war either way, because he was in Kenya.

So it's hardly fair to compare what I said to what the drunken washed up hasbeen BoSheepAss said.
                  ARE YA READY FOR SOME CONSPIRACYYYYYYY!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

In three fantasy leagues this year, I think it is safe to say that I'm ready for some football...

Comment

Working...