Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rachel makes some interesting and valid points there, but the reason to take Cain seriously is because he's owned by the KKKoch brothers, and they obviously want to buy the White House. Mittens Romney isn't a Koch puppet, because while he believes corporations are people, he believes his "people" (Bain Capital) are better than the KKKoch "people". And trust me, DIEBOLD fraud is going to be huge in the 2012 election, so a KKKoch candidate in contention is a really bad idea.

Cain might be being a dumbass on purpose for one reason though..... It worked for Chimpy, didn't it? Teabaggers actually WANT to vote for someone as dumb as they are.

(Perry is literally trying to be Chimpy 2.0 but he's not doing as well as would be expected, because Cain stole his stupidity thunder)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, sorry if this has been mentioned, but the accuser is not only a Republican, but a self-identified Tea Party member...

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          BTW, sorry if this has been mentioned, but the accuser is not only a Republican, but a self-identified Tea Party member...
          So much for her being part of the "liberal media high-tech lynching campaign" then... and the more you find out about this guy, can you not EASILY imagine him inappropriately groping a co-worker? Running around in his pimp hat doesn't help...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can imagine almost any politician groping. It seems to go with the character type that makes them want to be a politician in the first place.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I can imagine almost any politician groping. It seems to go with the character type that makes them want to be a politician in the first place.
              I think it's all a fabricated set up. Cain wants to get rid of the income tax. That's the last thing the establishment wants. You have to have income tax and you have to have a central bank and both were put in effect in 1913. It's a system and Cain wants to mess with the system.

All I know is the lady who came out with the allegations seems like a bad actress. She sounds fake. She lacks the emotion such a thing would bring upon a normal person.

It seems like they don't want Cain or Paul to win. They want Romney, Perry, or Obama. With any of those guys the establishment (bankers) get what they want out of the the executive branch.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

WTF, Nitro? How would you know how another person processes such a thing. Not everyone falls into a never-ending PTSD episode after an unfortunate event.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I think it's all a fabricated set up.

All I know is the lady who came out with the allegations seems like a bad actress. She sounds fake. She lacks the emotion such a thing would bring upon a normal person.

This.
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

One allegation could possibly be dismissed as a possible frameup. But this is like the 5th woman to accuse him. Seems like old Herman was offering up some extra sausage to just about everybody.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Arnie had at least 5 accusations and got away with it.

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Arnie had at least 5 accusations and got away with it.
                        Arnie was white. Hermy *covers mouth and whispers* is black.
                        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                        sigpic

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, Hermy was a gay elf-dentist.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD

He was raping them in the asshole? Gay sex indeed!
                            sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD

THAT DIDN'T LIKE TO MAKE TOYS

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ooops! wrong forum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...