President Obama finally "evolves" in his views on marriage equality.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Yes, but not so much in the LDS churches, which is what I was referring to. The church of the Repuke nominee, which believed officially until about 1978 that black people were literally descended from the 1/3 of spiritual beings who refused to take sides when Lucifer rebelled against his father Elohim just prior to the creation of Earth. Or as I said "angels too lazy to fight Satan", as seen in this cartoon (explanation starts at 1:03)

Everyone has their opinion, just like Obama and Romney. It's clear to see that Obama and his evolution way of thinking about this subject is being used for pure political grandstanding. He honestly doesn't have any choice though. From the terrible state of the economy to pretty much all other things under his watch, he hasn't done a good job in my opinion. At least Romney has been decisive on his beliefs and what he stands for and in these troubling times, that speaks way more volume to me. Obama really is flip flopping and is showing his lack of real leadership. One last thing on this issue. I keep hearing how 52% of this country is in favor of gay marriages, which my own personal opinion is, i don't care about religion and think marriage is an outdated concept, so i could care less, but every time there is a state vote on this issue, the majority of people shoot it down. For having like 30 to 32 states that ban gay marriage's that doesn't bode well for Obama, even though he is catering to the far left liberals.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      At least Romney has been decisive on his beliefs and what he stands for and in these troubling times, that speaks way more volume to me.
      Dude, do you pay attention to the news at ALL? I'm just flabbergasted by this comment.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Dude, do you pay attention to the news at ALL? I'm just flabbergasted by this comment.

THANK YOU - In what f*cking bizarro world has OBAMA flip-flopped, and ROMNEY has been decisive??
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Come on guys. Everybody knows Obama is a Etcha... waitaminute. Wrong guy.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

Let me edit here. Even though Romney has changed his views on certain issue's, i believe that anyone is a better choice than Obama. This country will almost cease to exist if he get's four more yrs.
            Last edited by MUSICMANN; 05-10-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? I thought a bigot was a person who didn't like people of a certain race or religion. Now bigots are people who think two men or two women getting married is a crazy idea? Most our problems in society now is that too many children are being raised in broken homes. If anyone thinks that being a single parent is the ideal way to go and is best for the kids needs to have their fucking head checked. The establishment has been trying to tear the traditional family down for decades. It's how you weaken society and make it dependent on government programs they control. Look how the welfare system encourages single women to have another baby because they will get more money. Look how it makes men lazy. Are there any real men in the welfare projects who work their ass off to support a wife and kids? Not likely. They have turned men into little sissies and emasculated the women to where they are no longer feminine. People are so screwed up now they don't know what sex they are. Once you ruin the traditional home, you weaken society because it becomes based on the screwed up children that come out of the broken homes and a lack of parenting. People need to get a clue and grow up. Gay marriage indeed. What a crock.

This is normal? It's insanity.

Obama steered away from gay marriage for a good reason, most people think it's a crazy. It gets a lot of coverage in the press but in reality, most the nation views it as odd or even a form of insanity.

I mean what's next? Pet lovers wanting to marry their dog or cat?
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-10-2012, 04:02 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind. I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

Romney's position DEvolved on the issue. And the only thing he's ever been consistent about was flip-flopping to whichever way the political winds are blowing that week. Recall this is the douche that once claimed he'd be more liberal on gay rights than Ted Kennedy, FFS. He's a spineless worm.
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind. I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.
                  You mean consistent with changing his views. Sure, he's got that going for him, along with taking credit for things he never did, making up stances Obama never took and strapping a living dog to the roof of a car. Yeah, good luck with the despised android. I'm looking forward to the debates the same way I looked forward to watching Tyson's early fights on HBO as a kid.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    You mean consistent with changing his views. Sure, he's got that going for him, along with taking credit for things he never did, making up stances Obama never took and strapping a living dog to the roof of a car. Yeah, good luck with the despised android. I'm looking forward to the debates the same way I looked forward to watching Tyson's early fights on HBO as a kid.
                    Romney is a liar and Obama is a liar. Both are politicians who use the usual tricks to get votes. I'm trying to think of anything good Obama has done. Maybe opening the US up to the international courts so maybe some of these international banking crooks can be arrested. I pretty much see Obama as another George W. Bush who spends a hell of a lot more money. All his healthcare plan did was make the government the collection agency of the insurance and pharmacutical industry.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? I thought a bigot was a person who didn't like people of a certain race or religion. Now bigots are people who think two men or two women getting married is a crazy idea? Most our problems in society now is that too many children are being raised in broken homes. If anyone thinks that being a single parent is the ideal way to go and is best for the kids needs to have their fucking head checked. The establishment has been trying to tear the traditional family down for decades. It's how you weaken society and make it dependent on government programs they control. Look how the welfare system encourages single women to have another baby because they will get more money. Look how it makes men lazy. Are there any real men in the welfare projects who work their ass off to support a wife and kids? Not likely. They have turned men into little sissies and emasculated the women to where they are no longer feminine. People are so screwed up now they don't know what sex they are. Once your ruin the traditional home, you weaken society because thty become based on the screwed up children that come out of the broken homes and a lack of parenting. People need to get a clue and grow up. Gay marriage indeed. What a crock.

This is normal? It's insanity.

Obama steered away from gay marriage for a good reason, most people think it's a crazy. It gets a lot of coverage in the press but in reality, most the nation views it as odd or even a form of insanity.

One of my Dad's plumbing customers were a gay couple. Two successful architects. Filthy rich, super kind and extremely intelligent duo. They adopted two Asian girls. Two girls who were probably not going to survive a Chinese orphanage. I have no idea how they pulled the adoption off, but it sure got me thinking. There could and should be a whole lot more situations like this in the world. Seriously, who would it hurt? We know who it would save.

If the term bigot troubles you, just know that you are intolerant, but that there is hope for you in being more progressive and accepting. You can do it.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Congrats on yet another retarded strawman bullsh*t point that shows just what a pathetic bigot you are.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? .
                          You call anything you've spouted in this thread a good argument?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Congrats on yet another retarded strawman bullsh*t point that shows just what a pathetic bigot you are.
                            Why not just say you don't agree with me punk. You have to call me something I'm not to make yourself feel good? You guys love to call people bigots and racists who are not just because they have an opinion that differs from yours. You show yourself to have a childish mindset throwing terms like that. Grow up.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              You call anything you've spouted in this thread a good argument?
                              I've watched Los Angeles turn from a wonderful city into a has been. I watched California go from one of the richest economies in the world to having the worst bond rating possible. The state has oil but unlike Texas, Wyoming, and North Dakota it just can't get it together. Now Brown is raising your taxes. I look at all this and it amazes me how fast the decline happened and I wonder why it happened. If you represent the people who are left there, now I know. Fine. Go ahead and believe what you believe and live in your failed little world. Go ahead and call everyone you don't agree with a bigot but then at the end of the day, what does that get you? Nothing.

Argue the petty but it won't solve the more serious problems you seem to have no solution for.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

To not tolerate is to be intolerant.

Intolerant:
                                adjective
                                1.not tolerating or respecting beliefs, opinions, usages, manners, etc., different from one's own, as in political or religious matters; bigoted.
                                2.unable or unwilling to tolerate or endure (usually followed by of): intolerant of very hot weather.
                                noun
                                1.an intolerant person; bigot.

Don't take this as an insult or a slur, but the dictionary doesn't lie.

Comment

Working...