Ha Ha....Republican Governors Refuse To Help Mittens By Proclaiming Recovery....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

FORD, I don't think the democratic party was infiltrated by republicans. I think both parties were infiltrated/taken over by corporatists. Today's republican party is a twisted image of what it was in years past.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Then who hacked his computer ??

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        I have no idea what you see in Howard Dean...

He said some of the right things, but he has this gutless aura about him that makes him look just like all the other gutless crooks...

And Weiner ??

C'mon dude, that was good riddance...
        If Weiner deserved to be gone for a stupid underwear tweet, then why did you vote for a Senator who fucked prostitutes with a diaper on his head?

Why hasn't that piece of filth left office?

Howard Dean, "gutless"?? Just the opposite. Not to mention he was proven right about everything he said in the 2003/04 campaign. For example.....

"We should've contained Saddam. We've gotten rid of him, and I suppose that's a good thing, but there's going to be a long period where the United States is going to need to be maintained in Iraq, and that's going to cost American taxpayers a lot of money." - Howard Dean, April 9, 2003
        "I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks."
        - yeah, he took a lot of shit for saying that as a candidate. But then as DNC chairman, he put that idea into action and built up the Democratic party on local levels, to the point where a lot of those guys with Confederate flags on their trucks actually voted for a Democrat (or so he called himself) in 2008.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Well good...

Now go to this website and report back...

Like any Libertarian, Gary Johnson is on the correct side when it comes to wars, weed, and weddings. It's his belief in the Randtard economic fairytales that would keep me from ever voting for him. Or Ron Paul, for that matter. Deregulation is what has killed this country for the last 30 years. The solution to that isn't cutting the brake lines, and pushing the accelerator down for total deregulation that will crash this country into the Wall (like maybe that really big one in China). It's restoring the regulations that kept this country mostly sane for half a century.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            FORD, I don't think the democratic party was infiltrated by republicans. I think both parties were infiltrated/taken over by corporatists. Today's republican party is a twisted image of what it was in years past.
            Well, it is true that the infiltration scheme known as the "Democratic Leadership Council" was funded by the KKKoch Brothers, among others.

Curiously enough, now that the DLC claims not to exist anymore, and it's been replaced by something calling itself "The Third Way", which is made up of the very same people, promoting the very same right wing policies that the DLC did. And complete with their own rebranding, their funders also rebranded. You won't find the KKKoch Brothers mentioned in any lists of "Third Way" donors, but you will find the "Georgia Pacific Foundation".

Guess who owns Georgia Pacific?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Give government power to regulate an industry, and you've given that industry the incentive to buy the government.

Besides, you have to depend on elected representatives not to be corrupted. That's worked very well for us, so far.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                Give government power to regulate an industry, and you've given that industry the incentive to buy the government.

Besides, you have to depend on elected representatives not to be corrupted. That's worked very well for us, so far.
                And the solution to that is to take the money out of politics.

1) Repeal Shittyzens United.
                2) Ban Lobbyists.
                3) No out of state money allowed in any election or campaign, period. In just the last few years, for example, we have seen Mormon wackjobs in Utah tell Californians what their marriage laws should be, and they're probably trying to do so in other states. We saw out of state liquor companies run a ridiculous lie campaign here in Washington state which killed our regulated booze business and put thousands out of work as a result. (And raised the booze prices for the rest of us.) And most recently, the KKKoch Brothers and the NRA ensured that a complete imbecile and thief was allowed to remain Governor of Wisconsin. None of these horrible results would have been likely without money from out of state sources.
                4) Smash every last electro-fraud "voting" machine with a sledgehammer, then run over them with tanks. And allow every US citizen over the age of 18 to vote on a paper ballot.
                5) Break up the corporate media - another fine example of what deregulation has brought us. And another thing that President Howard Dean would have put an end to.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

So basically we both advocate things that will never happen.

Comment

Working...