"Jesus Take The Wheel Day" : March 31, 2013???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Greeings, My children....

I was on a fishing trip with My Apostles this week, so I didn't see this thread until now (had to cut the vacation short due to that horrible incident in Colorado, unfortunately)

Anyway, thought I would just drop by and address this rumor before the Sabbath...

Yes, technically I "can" take the wheel, and have, on occasion (FORD, thou art welcome, and I know that ye hath learned thy lesson regarding certain recreational chemicals). But look, I'm just one God. Taking the wheel of 1000 cars at the same time, well that's a stretch even for Me.

And you all shouldn't really be doing things like that on purpose anyway. Did ye forget that scripture that says "Don't tempt the Lord"??

My peace be with you......

JC

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hey Lord. Hope the fishing was good. Hey, what about Ford's suggestion that you might turn water into gas? I'm more interested in the water-into-wine thing...but some free gas would be good too!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

**Bumping up since we're now inside 2 weeks of this glorious event**
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Deuteronomy 6:16: “You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Matthew 4:7: Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
            This thread is dumber than the usual crap...

Why you say that? You are going to wake up bright and early and go out driving your hoopty at 90 mph with no hands!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Matt White
              Deuteronomy 6:16: “You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Matthew 4:7: Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
              Good to see that someone at least tried to close one of the 1000s of obvious loopholes in the superstition back in the day.

I have to say that as a father who loves his children if one of them took their hands off the wheel and I was a god I would be right in there and keep them safe. Obviously.

Then again I like most humans am a far better person than the god described in the bible.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by seshmeister

then again i like most humans am a far better person than the god described in the bible.
                lmao!

Comment

Working...