X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Who cares what he sais they are words and he is still scrapping.
    I don't want to be a spelling Nazi but you keep spelling 'says' wrongly which is kind of bizarre. Is English your first language?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

What the fuck is this thread even about ??

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I don't want to be a spelling Nazi but you keep spelling 'says' wrongly which is kind of bizarre. Is English your first language?
        I don't use splel check like the rest of you. I gave Lounge; many years ago, the freedom at anytime to correct my spelling if he isn't on the job, sorry. ( is that where you use the semicolon (Lounge after a sentence break to past tense ?)

Fuck if I know..?

Instead he deletes my posts or sends them to some other thread he creats for me...I should have been more specific, about my trust in his abilities..lol.

And to be honest I have had so many head injuries and general destruction of my body occurances I am lucky I can form a sentence.

Picking out what word spelling qualifies it as corect of time and space infference usage can elude me...so as I have mentioned before, sorry....
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
          What the fuck is this thread even about ??
          For the moment it has degenerated into a who can kick whos ass thread like the old DLR vs Haggis threads , then someone created a knock out video game of DLR and Sam and all was right in the jungle agian..

So, have you ever played the video game and who won ?

A 300 word esay would be nice, about your Video experiences, Sesh and Lounge will be grading the papers and posting scores in, The Dump, later...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Who's grading the "esay" for spelling ??

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You're messed up dood.

This, coming from you - is a compliment....

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Norris was defeated in his first two tournaments, dropping decisions to Joe Lewis and Allen Steen and three matches at the International Karate Championships to Tony Tulleners. By 1967 Norris had improved enough that he scored victories over the likes of Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Victor Moore, Ron Marchini, and Steve Sanders. In early 1968, Norris suffered the tenth and last loss of his career, losing an upset decision to Louis Delgado. On November 24, 1968, he avenged his defeat to Delgado and by doing so won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine.

Norris made history in 1990 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master. On July 1, 2000, Norris was presented the Golden Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Karate Union Hall of Fame. In 1999, Norris was inducted into the Martial Arts History Museum's Hall of Fame
                Whoopee fucking do.

He's a fucking idiot. At what point did being 'good at fighting' qualify you as someone anyone would listen to about anything apart from fighting?

Why not elect Mike Tyson as fucking secretary of state FFS?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Whoopee fucking do.

He's a fucking idiot. At what point did being 'good at fighting' qualify you as someone anyone would listen to about anything apart from fighting?

Why not elect Mike Tyson as fucking secretary of state FFS?
                  You are the one listening to him.

Not me.

You guys are the ones who are all ate up about him.

I just though it was unjust of some of you twits to portray Norris as a TV wannabe kung fu fake.

So posted some of his title match information.

Norris 1 you 0

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

FUCK Chuck Norris! He's a piece of shit!

I'd sooner watch "Enter The Dragon" than an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" any fucking day!

Chuckie telling anyone who will listen about his 'christian' values while he's shooting people in the head on one of the cheesiest cornball TV shows ever made. Watching his dumbass show is non-refundable...you will NOT get that hour back.

He used to teach a class in Sammy's hometown of Fontana, Ca., and the last time he was there, half of the class took him to the mat.

He's nothing more than his faggot buddy Ted Nugent is....a motor-mouth running on an empty tank.

Fuck this thread already! And FUCK YOU!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif

I'd sooner watch "Enter The Dragon" than an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger" any fucking day!

Chuckie telling anyone who will listen about his 'christian' values while he's shooting people in the head on one of the cheesiest cornball TV shows ever made. Watching his dumbass show is non-refundable...you will NOT get that hour back.

He used to teach a class in Sammy's hometown of Fontana, Ca., and the last time he was there, half of the class took him to the mat.

He's nothing more than his faggot buddy Ted Nugent is....a motor-mouth running on an empty tank.

yessir!
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif

Let it out Boney, you can tell us how you really feel..lol.

I believe WTR was set for old ladies same as Matlock...(that is where the money is for silly ranger danger cop shows isn't it..?)

I am so sorry you watched I and most men haven't.

You and most of -The Front- liberals watch CSI because..... it's real! ..and The West Wing used to be stickied here as a sign of complete worship..so rock on !!

SUCK IT DRY AND SUCK IT DRY YOU!!!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                          Commando
                          • May 2004

Wow, ripping Chuck Norris. I guess its a matter of perspective. When did it become a crime to be a Christian in America? Oh and Chuck is a Republican too. I'm also wondering what most of you Dolts will look like when you're 70+ years of age. I'm guessing that like Mr. Eastwood, Chuck is tired of the community organizer. Chuck and Clint made their money through hard work and fortitude. Although up in age, both still work and have paid their fair share of taxes throughout their lives. Now the Community Organizer is constantly trying to pilfer their earnings through higher taxes, and dump it off to a ever growing portion of society who enjoy living off the government dole. T

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                            Commando
                            • May 2004

The real crime is the current administration tacking 5 trillion+ on to the country's debt!

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Chucko Noriss is a no-talent hack....Nothing to do with his religion

Fuck that old orangutan looking miscreant.....like anybody needs that dolt telling 'em "the Country is in trouble"....yeah Thanks Chucko.....now fuck off & make another of your shitty infomercials!

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...