X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    You really want to live in a place where this imbecile is in charge?

Hey wasn't he behind home plate at Wrigley's Field?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      If that happens I'm moving to Texas...
      My father in law is a Texan and he flat out told us if Texas leaves the union he's moving back there. The thing that is pushing towards that more than anything is the federal government not doing it's job defending the border. People joke but I wouldn't be surprised to see another term of Obama be the catalyst that makes it happen. I know a lot of people who used to live in California move to Texas due to the unfriendly business attitude in Cali.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
        Texas has one of if not the best economies in the country. They would do well to become their own nation.
        Doesn't matter if a shmuck runs the place.
        It is a very well run state despite who's in the governors office... I lived there 14 years. It's amazing they manage the whole government and maintain their infrastructure with no personal income tax. Plus their property taxes are lower than many states. If Texas succeeded I'd probably go back.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          It is a very well run state despite who's in the governors office... I lived there 14 years. It's amazing they manage the whole government and maintain their infrastructure with no personal income tax. Plus their property taxes are lower than many states. If Texas succeeded I'd probably go back.
          I think most people would be surprised how many people in the South would be for succession...
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Same with Tennessee. No income tax and third best credit rating in the country behind South Dakota and Iowa.

sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think most people would be surprised how many people in the South would be for succession...
              Maybe they should all move to Florida to make it easier? (see the Bugs Bunny cartoon in Chefcraig's signature)

We would allow the sane Floridians to move north, of course. You can keep the Batista fan club and the "World Church Of The Creator" wackjobs though.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why? They get back more in federal pork than they pay in taxes?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Why? They get back more in federal pork than they pay in taxes?
                  In Texas it's something like 85 cents for every dollar we pay in taxes, so we pay more than we get.

Secession is always a popular idea in Texas ... probably always will be. And yes, we don't pay income taxes and generally do very well economically. A lot of companies move here, and a lot of people come move here to get work.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You can always get a job in Houston. The only people who can't get a job in Houston are the ones too lazy to work and want to game the system.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

What amazed me is how pretty the women are in Texas. There are some real hotties down there.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        What amazed me is how pretty the women are in Texas. There are some real hotties down there.
                        Absolutely, spent a few days in Dallas in '00, including a Skins/Cowboys game.... Holy hell, beautiful women everywhere....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Absolutely, spent a few days in Dallas in '00, including a Skins/Cowboys game.... Holy hell, beautiful women everywhere....
                          Dallas is a very superficial town. It's all about what car you drive, what your girl looks like, what your job title is, how big your house is.

A lot of people spend themselves into serious debt for the sake off appearances.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yep... Dallas is all about appearances. Austin is the anti-Dallas it's all about your freaky angle...

Indeed beautiful women abound in the Lone Star state. That's where I met my wife and all my kids were born there. I've earned every grey hair on my head having 3 beautiful daughters and keeping boys in check around them!!
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              It's a known fact that the South has the hottest women!
                              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Yep... Dallas is all about appearances.
                                One of my best friends has lived in Dallas for close to a decade now and says pretty much the same thing... he also says the stupid is strong there...

Originally posted by private parts
                                It's a known fact that the South has the hottest women!
                                It's also a known fact that the majority of them migrate to Los Angeles...
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...