• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Here's some made by "Rothco". Supposedly this is what the military uses in the field. Wonder if it's somebody related to DLR?

http://www.campingsurvival.com/milwatpurtab.html
    It'll either be those or one of the purifier pitchers, I haven't really thought about it too much.

I do have seven gallons of water/ice in the freezer, but that was more of a keep the freezer full thing and not a prepper thing. Maybe ten pint bottles, too, but I use those as icepacks when we go offroading.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Hey, all the best my stateside friends; I hope the damage is minimal.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        That too!

I need to get some of those water purifier tabs. The lake is a block away, why store 20 gallons in the house when I've got eleventybillion gallons down the hill?
        You could keep it simple... Coleman camp stove and a pot. Boil baby boil...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Wisconsin has certainly taken a turn for the worse since the KKKoch Brothers took over the state.
          Not too mention a cow shitting in a lake every fifty feet of another cow shitting in a lake. Now I see why so many say they are from Wisconsin than ever before.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Alright, now it's getting serious....

Monday taping has been cancelled for both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report....

Sandy, you cunt !!
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn it, now that's an outrage!
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                You could keep it simple... Coleman camp stove and a pot. Boil baby boil...
                that sounds too much like work...

windy and raining here. gonna be hard to sleep with the wind and the lake noise.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Hat tip to Carmine for posting this pic on his F/B page....

When you hear Romney praise the workers getting the power back on, remember this....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Scientists say #HurricaneSandy likely linked to record ArcticSea loss this yr but fuck them they're just scientists what does the bible say?— Bill Maher (@billmaher) October 30, 2012

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      You seem bitter...
                      And perpetually single.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Not too mention a cow shitting in a lake every fifty feet of another cow shitting in a lake. Now I see why so many say they are from Wisconsin than ever before.
                        i hate that you do this
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                          Schools here closed on Mon & Tues already and a state of emergency declared. Can we say "overreact"?
                          Looks like they made the right choice

Sent from my GS2, bitches
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We'll see how it is inland, already things here aren't nearly as bad as predicted. A lot of the storms energy seems to be actually pushing the rain out of New York, Pennsylvania, and Mass. Of course I say that and the power will go out for a week...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-30-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Goddamn it, now that's an outrage!

Just wait until Obama delays the election due to so many people with no power & unable to vote. Give him an extra chance to get back up in the polls.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                                Just wait until Obama delays the election due to so many people with no power & unable to vote. Give him an extra chance to get back up in the polls.
                                Depends on the circumstances. If there are enough printing presses in states that DO have power that can get paper ballots to the states that DON'T have power, then there would be no need to postpone the election. And less chance of it being stolen with those goddamnedable fraud machines out of the way.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...