Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The smell of highly chlorinated hot tub water. The steam rising. the feel of a naked girl next to you and smell of the wine the both of you have been drinking. The smell of her skin and hair. That's a great smell too. All that mixed in with the cold mountain air, the snow, and the clear star filled sky above.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-11-2012, 04:26 AM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I have fond memories of all of it. Shit. Smelling all those smells and feeling her stiff big hair on your cheek. If things went well you would be sucking tits soon enough. Perfume, hairspray, and the taste of tits. It's all good.
      Bro, those were the days!! Nothing comes even close now!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        There are three of us who get that quote
        Make that 4.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Bro, those were the days!! Nothing comes even close now!
          I don't know if women smell the same now or not. I've been with the same woman for 23 years. It's bringing the memories back. I just remembered this one chick who would stick her tongue in my ear. God that drove me wild. Lot's of perfume, hairspray, sweaters with shoulder pads in them. Remember the shoulder pads?
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Lot's of perfume, hairspray, sweaters with shoulder pads in them. Remember the shoulder pads?
            Yep, I remember. I have pictures and when I look back, the colors in the pictures even look different.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355215953.627582.jpg

This is what I'm talkin about.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This atheist/agnostic thing seems to cause a lot of confusion. The easiest way to think of it is the answer to 2 questions.

Question 1. Is there a god?

Atheist answer is 'I don't know'.
                Agnostic answer is 'I don't know'.

Question 2. Do you believe there is a god?

Atheist answer is 'No'.
                Agnostic answer is 'I don't know'.

According to the rules of the major organised superstitions the invisible sky daddy is going to treat both the exact same anyway, after all they get no money or extra power over from an agnostic.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Black Velvet. We used to drive by this big billboard when I was a kid and it had those sexy classy Black Velvet women on it. It remained a Black Velvet billboard for years but the women on it would change. All I knew is I wanted to be a Black Velvet woman when I grew up.
                  Fixed...

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Fuck am slow this morning it took me a while to realise what you did
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Right, I might need a bit of the dog this mornin!

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

The late great Blonde Girl 777 nailed it when she said the perfect woman is a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom.

I agree. But the problem is nowadays every woman is a whore in the bedroom and so very few are a lady in public. Back in my grandparents time it was the opposite. I think men are largely responsible for the shift as we pushed women more & more to be whores for us & cared less and less about taking them to nice dinners, art galleries & cocktail parties.

I miss Blonde Girl She helped class up the joint here for sure.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Wow sadaist , kinda wants to make me shut up biging up my Xmas . Hope your ok man
                          lol thanks. I'm good. I have a great lockbox in my mind of some of the greatest Christmas' of all times. Enough to last me 2 lifetimes. I was very lucky & blessed to have the mom I did.

Think of it this way....my early Christmas' were the 6 pack, and right now I'm in the Sammy Hagar era of Christmas'. I just ignore the current drivel and replay that 6 pack.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                            lol thanks. I'm good. I have a great lockbox in my mind of some of the greatest Christmas' of all times. Enough to last me 2 lifetimes. I was very lucky & blessed to have the mom I did.

Think of it this way....my early Christmas' were the 6 pack, and right now I'm in the Sammy Hagar era of Christmas'. I just ignore the current drivel and replay that 6 pack.
                            You never know man .... keep rockin and you might just get a ADKOT christmas at any moment out of the blue and its a 7 pack
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              You never know man .... keep rockin and you might just get a ADKOT christmas at any moment out of the blue and its a 7 pack

Exactly! lol.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The smell of highly chlorinated hot tub water. The steam rising. the feel of a naked girl next to you and smell of the wine the both of you have been drinking. The smell of her skin and hair. That's a great smell too. All that mixed in with the cold mountain air, the snow, and the clear star filled sky above.
                                Clicked on page 3 of this thread... read this and felt like I walked into the wrong room by mistake and got to see/hear something I didn't need to...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...