Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Who cares? They'll blame it all on me anyways.

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Is it even possible for these cocksuckers to pass a bill that doesn't contain billions in pork ??

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Is it even possible for these cocksuckers to pass a bill that doesn't contain billions in pork ??
        I haven't taken the time to look it up, is there somewhere that shows what Congressman/Senator introduced the individual pieces of pork into the bill ??
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

That's a good question...

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Especially seeing how Obozo wants the national credit card to have no limit.
            a) it's not the national credit card. it's the national credit LIMIT. huge difference.
            b) the credit limit should have no limit. specific appropriations decisions are where debt occurs. NOT from the debt ceiling.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Especially seeing how Obozo wants the national credit card to have no limit.
              You suck dick of the Defense Industry at every post, and YOU'RE blaming Obama for this? Are you this fucking stupid?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Workers making $30,000 will take a bigger hit on their pay than those earning $500,000 under new fiscal deal

Click!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

My wife (who is completely non-political) was watching the news this evening, and they were talking about the debt ceiling. She told me she had an idea to reduce the size of the deficit.

"Whatever percentage of the overall budget you take up, your budget gets cut by that much."

Seems fair to me.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...