• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      He was an enlisted man. Seaman Stains.
      Well, his socks were anyways...

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

We were fishing off the shore at mission bay one night & drinking beers on our tailgates. My friend starts reeling in like the fight of his life (he was using a tiny trout pole), struggling, battling, argh.....

A fucking starfish had wrapped around his bait
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Thought this was a cool pic so instead of starting a new thread, I'll post it Here.

NORFOLK (Dec. 20, 2012) The aircraft carriers USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise (CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are in port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world's largest naval station.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

You RARELY see that many carriers in port at one time, even during the holidays....

I think I can see my house...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Somewhere a Japanese admiral is salivating, and possibly masturbating, to that pic...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                My dad was a contractor building a facility for the navy and the workmen were going to go on strike. This was a facility that was going to be used to develop nuclear propulsion for naval vessels and it had priority. Admiral Rickover himself showed up and addressed the construction crews. He said you guys can get back to work and make the money you are now or you can go on strike and get drafted and make a serviceman's pay. He said I got your names and numbers and I have a lot of pull in DC and if you don't think I can do it, try me. Nobody went on strike.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

and I thought that would be the "Elvis is banned again"-thread...my bad...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Someday......

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah, and someday your mom will get that back rent out of your lazy ass, too...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        and I thought that would be the "Elvis is banned again"-thread...my bad...
                        So I'm not the only one.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...