Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    Bingo..30 years ago your chances of being shot had to be 100 times less, if not lower..
    Actually, maybe 30 years ago, but the murder rate was higher per capita in the late 1960's to late 70's IIRC...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Kudos to Anderson Cooper who kept his word and only mentioned the name of this fuckwit murderer a couple of times in order not to aggrandize him and to keep the focus on the victims and their families. Piers Morgan is a cunt though. He just really can't help but focus on the killer. And the ugly "Blossom"-looking chick Morgan had on Twittering how she used to have play dates with him is also an attention whore doucher who can't get in front of a camera fast enough!
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-14-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

My heart goes out to all those children and families....as a father myself thats all I can come up with....its unexplainable
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Piers Morgan is a cunt though.
          I find it pretty depressing he has a career.

He is the absolute definition of a cunt. He is detested by so many people here. It's like Beatlejuice our biggest worry is that even talking about him may make him come back.

I could happily kick his stupid fucking face for hours until I dropped down exhausted.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            I love when he get to the part about the gun getting locked...

Not mentioning how it might be a good idea that it locks with a key...so your kids can't accidentally shoot something. Not even a mention of safety

He seems overly concerned and even annoyed that you might be inconvenienced by not being able to shoot right away.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

What's wrong with that ??

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                What's wrong with that ??

evidently nothing...

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

What's wrong with what? Kids having guns?
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

Yes, Mike, because those with religion in their lives never kill people....

Dumbass....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

And the tears were sooo touching...
                      It's called empathy! Anyone who can talk about this without getting choked up or teary eyed has some serious sociopathic tendencies...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        "We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

Yes, Mike, because those with religion in their lives never kill people....

Dumbass....
                        i couldn't get through more than 30 seconds of that vid, because i found it personally insulting to my intelligence. and i know the majority of my brethren and sisteren here probably feel the same way.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Empathy or in my feet ??

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.
                            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                              Where the fuck are we going as a society..I mean 40 years ago our parents didn't have to lock our homes...certainly no security system in our homes...no buzz system to enter school as we do today...we need to take a deep breath and rethink all our priorities before its too late. Have you ever heard of a shooting at an elementary school back 30-40 years ago........its unheard of to my knowledge.
                              Yup. When I was 4/5 years old I could safely walk across town to kindergarten, and doors were NEVER locked. My son had less freedom than me, and now they're not even safe in school.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Empathy or in my feet ??
                                Not the thread...although I still like my lyric better than Dave's.

Comment

Working...