Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    I don't think that's what he was saying. You need to re-interpret.
    Yeah, I realize that wasn't what he was saying...

But the more time that has elapsed from this horrible tragedy, the more that religion is jammed down our throats....

So I have a question to all....

Where was The Invisible Man in the Sky™ at 9:30AM yesterday ??

And don't give me the horseshit answer that it was "God's Plan"..... What kind of "God" allows this kind of horrible tragedy, ANY kind of tragedy, to happen ??
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

God is not an invisible man in the sky...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          So you're in the "guns kill people" camp, VA?

Elvis is correct, any psychopath can kill people even if he doesn't have guns.
          I'm in the camp is that is too damn easy to purchase guns in this country.... Ridiculously easy....

And not merely a 12-gauge to bag a deer, but rather high-powered, semi-automatic weapons....

Some with the capacity for dozens of bullets at one time....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            We never had these mass shootings on this scale a few decades back. Something in society has changed. When this shit happens it's just more proof something is wrong in our society itself. There is a level of twisted evil in it on a larger scale that has never existed before in my lifetime.

Anyone who wants to politicize this topic can take their christmas tree and shove it up their ass.
            I agree 100%. I am sick over this and I don't even have children of my own, I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through. A very sad day in our history, what the fuck is wrong with people? It is bad enough when these sick fucks cause harm to their fellow man, this attack on a elementary school is a whole new level of sick. Something is definitely wrong with society as a whole.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
              God is not an invisible man in the sky...
              Here we go....

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Yeah, here we go with people like you mocking God...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  We never locked our door. I didn't even have a key to our house because the door was always open....
                  You live in the middle of nowhere. No one could find your door!

The only things you had to worry about at school was the occasional bully or having a mean teacher. Someone shooting up the kindergarden was so far fetched that something like that really happening was unbelievable. I mean the big tragic shootings were Martin Luther King getting shot and the Kennedy's getting shot. Then that shooting on the college campus in Austin, Texas. I can't remember any mass shootings like we have now in in the 1970's.
                  The first (modern) mass shooting took place in the very early 1960's. Remember the Texas Bell Tower Sniper, Charles Fuckwitman? That's why they created all the cool S.W.A.T. teams in the late 60's and 70's and why we watched those awesome episodes of LT 'Hondo' deploying his black clad paramilitary cops toting M-16's. Because Charles Whiteman was able to shoot college students with virtual impunity because the cops only had .38's and shotguns and had to go home to get their deer rifles...

BTW, you were probably more likely to have been murdered in the 1960's or 70's than today. There seems to be a lot of bullshit nostalgia cliches in this thread about "everything going to hell in a hand-basket!" There have always been periods of high violence in America that ebb and flow...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mike Adams
                    Natural News
                    December 15, 2012

In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today’s tragic event is headed in the same direction....

Or maybe the people were linked to meds because they were fucking crazy to begin with? BTW, mass shootings have also been tied to large semi-automatic firearms and lots of ammo...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Thanks, Tom Cruise.

Just convert to fucking Scientology already. You believe the same bullshit...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I'm just throwing shit out there dude...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, here we go with people like you mocking God...
                          Your a pip, you know that? Your nose gets out of joint over a comment like that? I have seen you come unglued over the topic of premarital sex before. Last time I checked, that wasn't the root cause of mass murders. What's so hard about entertaining the notion that there is a problem with the gun culture in our society?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            i knew we'd get an awesome nitro story eventually.
                            still waiting....
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Or maybe the people were linked to meds because they were fucking crazy to begin with? BTW, mass shootings have also been tied to large semi-automatic firearms and lots of ammo...
                              If I recall correctly, many have been reported as being OFF THEIR MEDS when they comitted the crimes. Have you ever witnessed someone who is schizophrenic stop taking their meds because they think they're okay now and not need them? It's not a pretty sight, trust me.... Sorry, that's meant for Elvis, btw.
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                                .... that there is a problem with the gun culture in our society?
                                What problem is that?
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...