Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    And I might be in favor of cracking down on large capacity magazines, but still...

That won't keep these items off of the black market and out of criminal hands...
    Oh you can buy anything you want on the black market if you have enough money. I know that. When we lived in Utah the Fish and Game Department put up some fake deer to bust poachers. Well nine people opened fire on the deer from their cars with full auto bursts and they made several illegal machine gun busts. That stuff is out there but the thing is you sure as hell don't want to get caught. You are going to spend 30 years in prison at least. I would say it's not worth it and what are you going to use it for?

I really don't care what a person has if they are responsible and aren't going to hurt anyone. The thing is people are getting hurt and it's always some jerk with a large capacity magazine fed gun. This is what people see. It scares them and they don't care that the dude could make a pipe bomb or this and that. That's the reality of it. Also, I'm glad you have to have a license to own a belt fed machine gun. When was the last time you saw one of those being used? It's because the people who have them have to go through an extensive background check and licensing.

I'm all for freedom but you have to have some common sense here.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I am afraid that all the gun control talk will do little more than spark a rise in Gun Sales. It always seems to and that's unfortunate.
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

My thoughts are with the parents and children who are suffering probably the most horrific tragedy in their lives... right now. It breaks my heart to even try and comprehend the pain, fear and heart-ache those folks are feeling at the moment.

Discussing politics, NRA and assorted bullshit doesn't seem right at this moment. There's nothing to be gained here by posturing over crap sitting in comfort in front of our monitors...

Clearly a discussion on prevention and actions need to follow... where this thread has already gone obviously isn't anywhere in the ball park leading to a solution. I think I'll pass on the bullshit and take a quiet moment to project well wishes to some folks that need all they can get right now.

Damn it!! This shit needs to stop...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Apparently, this is the guy... His mother was a teacher at the school, and is among the dead....

https://www.facebook.com/rlanza
          Page unobtainable.. But his fucking MOTHER? Oh say, can you see....

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently, this is the guy... His mother was a teacher at the school, and is among the dead....

They pulled it already. Guess Zuckerberg had his caffeine this morning.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by philouze
              Page unobtainable.. But his fucking MOTHER? Oh say, can you see....
              I guess you have to be signed into FB first....

And he killed his father before that in Hoboken, NJ....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                They pulled it already. Guess Zuckerberg had his caffeine this morning.
                I can still pull it up...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Facebook pulled it. Possibly to save their own skin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I guess he might not have had a rifle, "ONLY" a Glock and a Sig Sauer.....

Comment

• philouze
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2004

VA, I'm on FB. Just said "page unobtainable". And I don't really want to see the motherfucker's face. They shot him ? Good. Recycle.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I can still pull it up...

Almost 4,000 people have shared his page already
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Make that 7,000 shares of his page now....

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nothing interesting on his page... just looks like he was a typical young man... until today.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

He has 3 "likes on his profile...

One being a video game called MASS EFFECT showing a guy armed with an assault rifle

jesus h

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                                what the fuck kind of hobby involves using an assault rifle?
                                Ummm...

Shooting ??

Comment

Working...