Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    God is not an invisible man in the sky...
    Be careful, Elvis. You're talking to a member of the Party of Tolerance.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      What problem is that?
      Bad apples spoil the whole bunch. You're on the right track by agreeing with Lounge earlier. There's hope for you yet.

When I see things like "bad people will just find another way to inflict harm" I think of this analogy. Let's do away with all home alarm systems. Stop making them. Stop selling them and stop installing then. If a bad guy wants to get in your house, he's going to find away, so why bother detering the inevitable?

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I enjoyed the guns I have owned. And someday I hope to be in a position to buy another. However I am all for thorough checks of a person before they are allowed to purchase a gun. That said though, you hit a very slippery slope once you do that. When my house was foreclosed, my dogs died, and my Mom passed away all in rapid fire order I caved in. I went to the doctor because i just was a wreck. She wanted me to take anti-depressants which I refused. But won't my medical record say somewhere now that I had a bout of depression? Could that prevent me from buying a gun? So then what? People who enjoy guns will avoid seeking treatment for fear of being blacklisted.

I don't know. These are issues that need to be thought through before you can just say medical checks for all because it goes a lot deeper than being that simple.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Yeah, I realize that wasn't what he was saying...

But the more time that has elapsed from this horrible tragedy, the more that religion is jammed down our throats....

So I have a question to all....

Where was The Invisible Man in the Sky™ at 9:30AM yesterday ??

And don't give me the horseshit answer that it was "God's Plan"..... What kind of "God" allows this kind of horrible tragedy, ANY kind of tragedy, to happen ??
          He was removed by liberal elitist doctrine used as a tool to destroy the family dynamic.

Liberal destruction of the family as a union between a man and a woman to provide a proper atmosphere for child developement.

Liberal criminalizing of spare the rod spoil the child.

Liberal teaching in schools that freedom is free and that the child has more rights to decision making for thier developement than the teachers.

Liberal destruction of the fear of god and the ideal that improper deviant behavior is glorified by so called free thinkers the media and other so called speakers.

The slow methodical softening of the control and freedom guaranteed by the original non PISSED ON, constitution of the US of A.

What else do you NEED TO KNOW.!!!

Stop playing the fool, I know you are smarter and much clearer in thought, than the other jack off brain dead freeks, if it feels good it can't be wrong ,godless knowit'alls, in this forum.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Yeah, here we go with people like you mocking God...
            You mean mocking a purely fictitious, fairy tale figure that people use as a crutch for nearly EVERYTHING in their lives....

OK, guilty as charged, counselor....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Bad apples spoil the whole bunch. You're on the right track by agreeing with Lounge earlier. There's hope for you yet.

When I see things like "bad people will just find another way to inflict harm" I think of this analogy. Let's do away with all home alarm systems. Stop making them. Stop selling them and stop installing then. If a bad guy wants to get in your house, he's going to find away, so why bother detering the inevitable?
              Exactly. Especially since there are many countries in western world who have much stricter weapon laws, and statistic show clearly that violence increases with easy access to weapons. Just compare.

This remindes me of that Simpsons episode when Homer wants to buy a gun, and the sales guy told him he has to wait for seven days, and Homer goes "Seven days??? But I'm angry now"
              Last edited by envy_me; 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                He was removed by liberal elitist doctrine used as a tool to destroy the family dynamic.

Liberal destruction of the family as a union between a man and a woman to provide a proper atmosphere for child developement.

Liberal criminalizing of spare the rod spoil the child.

Liberal teaching in schools that freedom is free and tyhat the child has more rights to decision making for thier deveelopement than the teachers.

Liberal destruction of the fear of god and the ideal that improper devient behavior is glorified by so called free thinkers.

The slow methodical softening of the control and freedom guaranteed by the original constitution of the US of A.

What else do you NEED TO KNOW.!!!

Stop playing the fool, I know you are smarter and much clearer in thought, than the other jack off brain dead freeks, if it feels good it can't be wrong ,godless knowit'alls, in this forum.

Yes, yes, I'M the fool.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

oh Nick, to add to your listing of stuff from years ago....there was a guy that murdered a ton of people at a McDonalds in San Ysidro, CA. I remember it really well only because I was young & it was in San Diego so it hit close to home & was on all our 3 TV channels instead of cartoons. this was 30+ years ago I believe.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                      oh Nick, to add to your listing of stuff from years ago....there was a guy that murdered a ton of people at a McDonalds in San Ysidro, CA. I remember it really well only because I was young & it was in San Diego so it hit close to home & was on all our 3 TV channels instead of cartoons. this was 30+ years ago I believe.
                      Dude, I was there 4 days earlier.... July '84....

It's right on the Mexican border before you head into Tijuana....

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        What's so hard about entertaining the notion that there is a problem with the gun culture in our society?
                        It's not the guns, it's the people...

People are what's wrong with everything...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

You mean mocking a purely fictitious, fairy tale figure that people use as a crutch for nearly EVERYTHING in their lives....

OK, guilty as charged, counselor....
                          Exactly...

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Dude, I was there 4 days earlier.... July '84....

It's right on the Mexican border before you head into Tijuana....

Yep

I turned 13 that year so I was still at the age where I was at home watching a lot of TV after school.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

It's not the guns, it's the people...

People are what's wrong with everything...
                              I agree, people suck. But since people are rotten, shouldn't we try to make sure that not anyone can get a hold of weapons. Do you really trust all these rotten people carrying guns around you and your family?
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

You do realize that that kind of talk may hurt or offend someone just as the N-word can...

Comment

Working...