Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Maybe it wasn't him, that would one helluva coincidence.... Look where he's from and where he lives on his FB page....

The perils of living in 2012: Wrong Ryan Lanza's FB profile being shared. He responds: twitter.com/SladeHV/status…— Slade Sohmer (@SladeHV) December 14, 2012
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      E......maybe I'm the last person on earth to talk about "shooting" as a hobby because I have never shot a gun in my life. I just don't get how shooting a gun can get a person's dick hard.
      Sport shooting isn't something I do either, but I grew up on military bases and I can handle a weapon fair...

I'm not totally comfortable with a gun in my hands because I'm out of practice, and I need to remedy that ASAP...

But shooting is fun, I guarantee that...

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I have gone skeet shooting and it is a blast. (pun intended) It's only creepily coincidental that I just played a gig in that town last friday.
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So what seems to be the story here is you have a 24 year old nutcase who had a beef with mommy and daddy, decides to kill them, and himself, and because mommy happens to be a kindergarten teacher, has to take out 18 kids, and 5 other adults who just happened to be there.

Couldn't he have waited until the weekend to settle his family business? Still would have been a tragedy for the Lanza family, but at least he could have left the kids out of it. Mindless stupid gun nut fuck.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            So what seems to be the story here is you have a 24 year old nutcase who had a beef with mommy and daddy, decides to kill them, and himself, and because mommy happens to be a kindergarten teacher, has to take out 18 kids, and 5 other adults who just happened to be there.

Couldn't he have waited until the weekend to settle his family business? Still would have been a tragedy for the Lanza family, but at least he could have left the kids out of it. Mindless stupid gun nut fuck.

Coward wore a bullet proof vest as well.....
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'd been to a shooting range with a sane gun owner friend of mine in the early '90s. I enjoyed it. Now, out of fear of his toys being taken away, he spends his days fighting against there being so much as a conversation about making certain weapons difficult to attain for certain individuals. He is not part of any solution to the problem and proud of it. Can't really talk to him any more. Guns, religion and politics sure know how to dismantle friendships. Shitty world filled with fucked up people I tell ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Mindless stupid gun nut fuck.
                How do you know he was a "gun nut" ??

I was gonna thank you for that post until I got to that part...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  How do you know he was a "gun nut" ??

I was gonna thank you for that post until I got to that part...
                  See Lounge's previous post about him wearing a bullet proof vest. Two kinds of people own those....

Cops. And people who plan on committing crimes with guns.

And I'm reasonably certain this asshole wasn't a cop.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    I'd been to a shooting range with a sane gun owner friend of mine in the early '90s. I enjoyed it. Now, out of fear of his toys being taken away, he spends his days fighting against there being so much as a conversation about making certain weapons difficult to attain for certain individuals. He is not part of any solution to the problem and proud of it. Can't really talk to him any more. Guns, religion and politics sure know how to dismantle friendships. Shitty world filled with fucked up people I tell ya.
                    It's paranoia being fanned by the media. I would say the real weapon of mass destruction is the media. It's why I don't even watch TV anymore. I swear if people just turned the damn TV off and went out and did something else society would become better. Talk to anyone who has had the power go off for a few days and has kids. They say with the TV and internet gone they become more creative. This happened to my sister and she said my nephews started playing chess instead of watching TV and my niece started to draw pictures and she got really good in those five days.

I think the whole liberal vs. conservative thing and the whole stalemate is a product of a consolidated media that wants to keep us divided and at each others throats. Without the media we might actually go golfing together and become friends. LOL!
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I don't golf...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

See Lounge's previous post about him wearing a bullet proof vest. Two kinds of people own those....

Cops. And people who plan on committing crimes with guns.

And I'm reasonably certain this asshole wasn't a cop.
                        But by "gun nut" you imply the Ted Nugent type...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't golf...
                          I don't either. Which is ironic, considering my resemblance to a certain pro golfer.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nugent is a psychopath too, but at least he's only slaughtered animals so far, and not children.

He's fucked a few children, but thats a whole other discussion.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• philouze
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2004

Shhh, you don't want Envy_me to talk about a special "gun-free-broccoli-free-for-all" diet here.. Do you?

Comment

• tbone888
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2012

tiger woods?

Comment

Working...