Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You do realize that that kind of talk may hurt or offend someone just as the N-word can...
    Not in the least, no....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
      I agree, people suck. But since people are rotten, shouldn't we try to make sure that not anyone can get a hold of weapons. Do you really trust all these rotten people carrying guns around you and your family?
      "People suck!" is my motto in life, BTW...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Not in the least, no....
        Well, sucks to be you, I guess...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
          He was removed by liberal elitist doctrine used as a tool to destroy the family dynamic.

Liberal destruction of the family as a union between a man and a woman to provide a proper atmosphere for child developement.

Liberal criminalizing of spare the rod spoil the child.

Liberal teaching in schools that freedom is free and that the child has more rights to decision making for thier developement than the teachers.

Liberal destruction of the fear of god and the ideal that improper deviant behavior is glorified by so called free thinkers the media and other so called speakers.

The slow methodical softening of the control and freedom guaranteed by the original non PISSED ON, constitution of the US of A.

What else do you NEED TO KNOW.!!!

Stop playing the fool, I know you are smarter and much clearer in thought, than the other jack off brain dead freeks, if it feels good it can't be wrong ,godless knowit'alls, in this forum.
          Says the guy who won't talk to real women and doesn't have a family...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Well, sucks to be you, I guess...
            I'll get over it....

Perhaps you should look in the mirror and reconsider why a fairy tale controls your life....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

VA or any other reader here,

If you truly are looking for God why would you say where was he for someone else ?

None of you can help or change what has happened securing the future of your own children will benifite this world, you can't stop others from the negligence that sweeps across this planet.

The negligence that is created by liberal thought and the lack of consequences of impropper behavior everyone know these things but they ignore thier duties in this world and lack the dicipline to create children or legislate the control that these tasks establish.

90% of the posts in this thread are the problem but no-one learns anything .

Duty to God and Country.

You all know it but you all think you are God.

Because you lack respect and faith in yourselves and are confused by the deffinitions.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, not discussing it anymore....

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

"People suck!" is my motto in life, BTW...
                  Yeah. So why provide them with a tool. Guns don't kill, but they are a tool.

And if your theory is correct, why is your country so eager to make sure that Iran/Irak don't have nuclear weapons. Let them have it, it's the people who are the problem.
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I love the Roth army...but not today...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                      Exactly. Especially since there are many countries in western world who have much stricter weapon laws, and statistic show clearly that violence increases with easy access to weapons. Just compare.
                      OK, compare it to Israel or Switzerland. Go ahead...we're waiting.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Says the guy who won't talk to real women and doesn't have a family...
                        You and Blaz'ey would make a fine couple your posts are like a parrot one thought and on dimensional discourse.

Allways, in every thread, your insane intelligence, is amazing.

The simplicity of your childish posts are my favorite.

Liberalistic like a child wants needs and desires placed above all other duties to society and it's future..like every liberal just like a 2 year old without responsibility.

Take a break from this board.

I am sure the ego boost you get from the other assholes here, is most of your problem, in clearing proper ideology.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

You mean mocking a purely fictitious, fairy tale figure....
                          Prove God is a fictitious, fairy tale figure.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Prove God is a fictitious, fairy tale figure.
                            The proof is on your end, buddy....

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Not in the least, no....
                              Sure it is. Mocking God is just as denigrating as calling a black person ni**er. You just won't agree with that because you're not a Christian. It's MAJOR hypocrisy on your part.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

It's not the guns, it's the people...

People are what's wrong with everything...
                                And people are the ones glorifying the gun culture. That needs to change, and to suggest otherwise is foolish.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...