Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    So many people missing the entire point, very sad. This shouldn't be about a fuckin political agenda, mourn for the children and the staff lost in this tragedy, it is ridiculous that this has turned into a fucking pissing contest.
    This...

Go view this page... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandy...42591449223701

Take a good look at the pictures of the little kids... You most likely will find a tear in your eye rather worrying about President Obama's...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Mass shootings connected to LIBOR.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Because Obama and the people in the white house have proven to be untrustworthy...
        So are the people at your church like your pastor...

The funny, ironic thing about it all is that while you call the President and his White House untrustworthy, something I don't totally disagree with actually, you seem to get your views from a radio-douche bag with a documented penchant and track record of lying and being wrong and making silly fucking predictions that don't ever come through. Then Alex Jones completely ignores said predictions after the fact while making new, bullshit predictions with no basis in facts or evidence. It's funny when you act so skeptical but believe complete bullshit at the same time when it suits you...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-16-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          This...

Go view this page... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandy...42591449223701

Take a good look at the pictures of the little kids... You most likely will find a tear in your eye rather worrying about President Obama's...

I have no words. How the FUCK! do you look into the eyes of these children & then snuff them out? I'm a grown man and I'm here crying like a baby. This whole thing is totally wrecking me.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I was thinking of the gun culture/violence thing last night. Thinking of the past incidents & how this is really the first with a majority of very young children. I couldn't help but compare it to Anakin slaughtering the young Jedis as he became Darth Vader. That scene was glorified as his transformation to the dark side & becoming super powerful. i'm sure the shooter had seen this movie. not blaming Star Wars. Just saying it reminded me of that scene.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

As we remember & cry over all these children, I want to make a special post for this lady. Such a brave final act. I find it amazing what some people can rise to when called upon.

Victoria Soto, a 27 year old first grade teacher, hid her students in closets and cabinets. When the shooter reached her classroom and asked her where her students were, she lied and told him she took them to the gym. He shot her on the spot and left. Her entire classroom survived. You're a hero, Victoria. Rest in peace.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                As we remember & cry over all these children, I want to make a special post for this lady. Such a brave final act. I find it amazing what some people can rise to when called upon.

Victoria Soto, a 27 year old first grade teacher, hid her students in closets and cabinets. When the shooter reached her classroom and asked her where her students were, she lied and told him she took them to the gym. He shot her on the spot and left. Her entire classroom survived. You're a hero, Victoria. Rest in peace.

It's so sad. She was a heroic and beautiful young woman...

Comment

• george
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2004

This event has disturbed me since I heard about it on Friday. I can't imagine why this person would hurt these innocent people.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by george
                    This event has disturbed me since I heard about it on Friday. I can't imagine why this person would hurt these innocent people.

because he was the sick sun of a sick woman possessing murderous weapons.
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Clearly he is malnourished. And probably surviving on processed foods. No wonder he was disturbed.

This is no place to publish a voluble article.
                      So a link will suffice. westonaprice.org/childrens-health/child-violence-is-malnutrition-the-cause

Though there may be some debate on the worth of the Weston A. Price Foundation, the article has solid references.

And as an added interest, I found this book while looking for references.

This new, revised edition incorporates significant advances in neurobiological research over the past decade, and includes a new introduction by Dr. Vincent J. Felitti, a leading researcher in the field. When Ghosts from the Nursery: Tracing the Roots of Violence was published in 1997, it was lauded for providing scientific evidence that violence can originate in the womb and become entrenched in a child's brain by preschool. The authors' groundbreaking conclusions became even more relevant following the wave of school shootings across the nation including the tragedy at Columbine High School and the shocking subsequent shootings culminating most recently in the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Following each of these media coverage and public debate turned yet again to the usual suspects concerning the causes of violence: widespread availability of guns and lack of mental health services for late-stage treatment. Discussion of the impact of trauma on human life--especially early in life during chemical and structural formation of the brain--is missing from the equation. Karr-Morse and Wiley continue to shift the conversation among parents and policy makers toward more fundamental preventative measures against violence.
                      Last edited by Blaze; 12-16-2012, 06:24 PM.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

It was originally reported by all news sources that his mother, who was murdered in their home, was either a teacher or substitute at the school. that appears now not to be the case although the mom had some kind of beef with that school district. Why did he go off on that particular school and especially those kids like that?
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

He did attend that school as a young boy...

Comment

• vh rides again
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2006

Here in iowa we have the conceal carry law. I feel pretty safe anywhere I'm at at any time.
                            I would feel comfortable with my children's teachers carrying a handgun, or at least a few different people in the building should have access to a firearm.

It's the only way this is ever going to stop happening, either that or turn schools into lock down facilities.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

I hope there weren't any kids in the gym...
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                                Here in iowa we have the conceal carry law. I feel pretty safe anywhere I'm at at any time.
                                I would feel comfortable with my children's teachers carrying a handgun, or at least a few different people in the building should have access to a firearm.

It's the only way this is ever going to stop happening, either that or turn schools into lock down facilities.

Roth And Roll
                                funny...how come we have no guns in our schools at all?
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...