Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    You don't even need the big gun safes, you can take a part of the gun so it can't shoot and lock that up in a separate location. Not everyone lives where a big huge gun safe is practical. We were always told to store the rifles with the bolts out of them and store the ammunition separate. That's what my dad did.

Yes, my old man did the same,... and you allready know what I am going to say... a 20 year old knows his mothers safe combination or where the key is and more than likely can assemble a bolt into a reciever and probably knows where she keeps the ammo and from my experience if you really want to you can cold chisel a triger lock in two in about one minute.

So the amswer to the question is a question....as I have mentioned in this thread already, why are children these days not held responsible for thier actions when the parent isn't around,... who is thier God,.... who do they respect,..... who do the answer to...no one, because of the destruction of the family unit by political and social free thinkers who think they are God themselves.

Taking God out of the pledge of allegience was a bad stone to give children to carry ..what is a allegience without a image to respect?

God and Country dudes that is what is missing in todays children the liberals aren't freeing social interaction they are perverting what we already figured out years ago as a bad example.

But they think they know it all due to thier concepts of themselves as God.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-15-2012, 09:03 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Let's all take a moment...

Charlotte Bacon, 6, (F)
      Daniel Barden, 7, (M)
      Rachel Davino, 29, (F)
      Olivia Engel , 6, (F)
      Josephine Gay, 7, (F)
      Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6 (F)
      Dylan Hockley, 6 (M)
      Dawn Hochsprung, 47 (F)
      Madeleine F. Hsu, 6, (F)
      Catherine V. Hubbard , 6, (F)
      Chase Kowalski, 7, (M)
      Jesse Lewis, 6, (M)
      James Mattioli, 6, (M)
      Grace McDonnell, 7, (F)
      Anne Marie Murphy, 52 (F)
      Emilie Parker, 6 (F)
      Jack Pinto, 6, (M)
      Noah Pozner, 6, (M)
      Caroline Previdi, 6, (F)
      Jessica Rekos, 6, (F)
      Avielle Richman, 6 (F)
      Lauren Rousseau, 30, (F)
      Mary Sherlach, 56, (F)
      Victoria Soto, 27 (F)
      Benjamin Wheeler, 6, (M)
      Allison N. Wyatt , 6 (F)
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        There's really no excuse for not having a gun safe. You can pick one up for a couple hundred bucks - less than the cost of an average pistol.
        This. To be a gun owner with children and not have one would be negligent.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          This. To be a gun owner with children and not have one would be negligent.
          I bought the floor model of one of these and got it for $800. These are great safes period. You can customize the inside to put whatever you want in them.

Good for locking away collectable guitars too.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-15-2012, 09:49 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            While we're talking guns, I'm thinking the US military, and hence NATO, should go to a 6.8mm round vice 5.56. Too many troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are saying the 5.56 doesn't have enough knock-down power and just "doesn't get the job done." Whaddya say?
            I say I'm reasonably comfortable with the size of my penis so have absolutely no opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              Yes, my old man did the same,... and you allready know what I am going to say... a 20 year old knows his mothers safe combination or where the key is and more than likely can assemble a bolt into a reciever and probably knows where she keeps the ammo and from my experience if you really want to you can cold chisel a triger lock in two in about one minute.

So the amswer to the question is a question....as I have mentioned in this thread already, why are children these days not held responsible for thier actions when the parent isn't around,... who is thier God,.... who do they respect,..... who do the answer to...no one, because of the destruction of the family unit by political and social free thinkers who think they are God themselves.

Taking God out of the pledge of allegience was a bad stone to give children to carry ..what is a allegience without a image to respect?

God and Country dudes that is what is missing in todays children the liberals aren't freeing social interaction they are perverting what we already figured out years ago as a bad example.

But they think they know it all due to thier concepts of themselves as God.
              When I was a kid sitting in Sunday School and going through seminary we were told we were the generation that would see great and terrible things. What would happen in the future was laid out and we were told society would separate and there would be no middle ground anymore. Families would destruct and the result would bring society and even whole governments down with it. Amazingly everything I was told as a kid that would happen is happening in great detail.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think a lot of it was the dads at the time grew up through the great depression some served in World War II or Korea.
                Yeah the good old days...

Check your statistics - now is the best time in the history of the planet to be alive.

I wish there was an afterlife where you had to stand up in an arena of the 30 million potential people that didn't live because you were the fastest sperm that night in your mother and give a fucking speech on how you spent your life moaning and complaining all the fucking time about how terrible it was being born to the wealthiest 1% of humans on the planet in the 21st century. Or maybe you could do a speaking tour in the Third World.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Yeah the good old days...

Check your statistics - now is the best time in the history of the planet to be alive.

I wish there was an afterlife where you had to stand up in an arena of the 30 million potential people that didn't live because you were the fastest sperm that night in your mother and give a fucking speech on how you spent your life moaning and complaining all the fucking time about how terrible it was being born to the wealthiest 1% of humans on the planet in the 21st century. Or maybe you could do a speaking tour in the Third World.
                  That isn't saying much for the human race. Oh yeah the family and home situation is really great right now and the brightest people are hired to make weapons while technology that could actually make everyone's lives better is put on a back shelf. Talk to anyone who works in law enforcement or a school today and they will tell you things are far from being rosy and they have degenerated a huge amount in the past 40 years. Other than some electronic gizmos giving you more and more for less and less everything else is becoming more expensive and we have less choices on the important things than ever. Speaking of the 1%, yeah, they have more wealth than ever because everyone got distracted and bought off and just gave it to them.

I guess if you are an atheist you have to sugar coat the reality because of course this is it. Once your heart stops it's the end. It would suck to think that your little 15 minutes of existence sucks.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-15-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

While we're talking guns, I'm thinking the US military, and hence NATO, should go to a 6.8mm round vice 5.56. Too many troops in Iraq and Afghanistan are saying the 5.56 doesn't have enough knock-down power and just "doesn't get the job done." Whaddya say?
                    Why don't you start a fucking appropriate thread on it, then? Don't you think this one about the mass murder of kindergarteners has been trivialized enough?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That isn't saying much for the human race. Oh yeah the family and home situation is really great right now and the brightest people are hired to make weapons while technology that could actually make everyone's lives better is put on a back shelf. Talk to anyone who works in law enforcement or a school today and they will tell you things are far from being rosy and they have degenerated a huge amount in the past 40 years. Other than some electronic gizmos giving you more and more for less and less everything else is becoming more expensive and we have less choices on the important things than ever. Speaking of the 1%, yeah, they have more wealth than ever because everyone got distracted and bought off and just gave it to them.

I guess if you are an atheist you have to sugar coat the reality because of course this is it. Once your heart stops it's the end. It would suck to think that your little 15 minutes of existence sucks.
                      If that's your speech I think you would get booed off...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Why don't you start a fucking appropriate thread on it, then? Don't you think this one about the mass murder of kindergarteners has been trivialized enough?
                        Sometimes BBB comes across as an average Joe, not super clever but whatever.

Then every so often he posts something that makes you think he's just a silly unpleasant cunt.

No offence.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          You're all fucked up! You say this above and then start arguing with nitro about The definition of carbine, what is small caliber and talking about NATO rounds and what looks like an M-14 or not. Hypocrite.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Sometimes BBB comes across as an average Joe, not super clever but whatever.

Then every so often he posts something that makes you think he's just a silly unpleasant cunt.

No offence.
                            I think even cunts are offended by that post...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're all fucked up! You say this above and then start arguing with nitro about The definition of carbine, what is small caliber and talking about NATO rounds and what looks like an M-14 or not. Hypocrite.
                              Because he's reciting the same fucking propagandist talking points that typically try to minimize the characterization of the assault rifle. That's fucking why you jackass! But reread and I answered your silly, macho caliber topic! Jerk!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I made a vow a couple of years ago to not to insult people on the internet any more but...

I dunno I guess this whole thing has just brought back some pretty unpleasant memories.

I can still see the faces of those Dunblane parents 16 years on and it haunts my 'little 15 minutes of existence'.

I guess that's my problem not anyone posting here, you can only take offence not give it.

Comment

Working...