Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Were all the (gay) leather bars closed in D.C. for Inaugural Day?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Were all the (gay) leather bars closed in D.C. for Inaugural Day?
      You tell us, Lezbo.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Why is "Lezbo" capitalized?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          How is that quoting Alex Jones ??
          Oh, and the day is coming when swords...er, guns are turned into plowshares, right?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            It's funny how the government and the media, and a lot of lib-tards, lie by implying that being prepared for a rainy day is a bad thing...

In some cases they even suggest domestic terrorism because someone has a lot of food and guns...

I would say that the likely terrorists are the people who pass gun legislation on the backs of children...

Oh, conspiracy strawman crap...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Who gave you permission to talk?

Be gone, wench!
              Like I told you, shut the fuck up before I cut your balls off and have you wear them as earrings
              Come grab my balls...I dare you, Lezbo!
              Who am I kidding? You don't have any balls.
              You tell us, Lezbo.
              Are you two BDSM loverbirds going to have your wedding before Lounge and Envy?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Back to quoting Alex Jones again, I see. You're starting to become worse than Nick.
                At least we use "quotes" when we cut and paste the work of other people rather than stealing and trying to pass it off as our own, you plaigarist whore...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Give me an example, Wiki meltdown boy.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Give me an example, Wiki meltdown boy.
                    I could give a fuck to waste the time on you, my little faux photog...

You know it's true, it's one of the reasons you ended up leaving, stalker...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

So in other words, you have nothing other than protesting too much.

Good job Nick. Like I always tell you keep up the good work. You make the folks at Wiki so proud.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So in other words, you have nothing other than protesting too much.

Good job Nick. Like I always tell you keep up the good work. You make the folks at Wiki so proud.
                        Wiki? Why don't you post the last time I quoted anything from Wiki, you retarded whore?

You throw it out every post and I cannot even remember the last time I was there.

And I don't have "nothing", most long term members here remember what a fucking psychotic douche you are starting with your "Canadians Should Die Rant" because someone in Winnipeg had the good sense to spit on you in a bar.

Or that you hated "limey's" because a Brit had sense enough to dump yourass and run before you could boil his bunny rabbit.

See a therepist about that shit. Cunt...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-22-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You don't quote Wiki verbatim you just take what they say, twist the words and post it as your usual B.S. to make up for your lack of social skills.

Good job, Nick

In the meantime, I'm still waiting on my plagiarist results.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You don't quote Wiki verbatim you just take what they say, twist the words and post it as your usual B.S. to make up for your lack of social skills.

Good job, Nick
                            That's right, Kunty! I spend all day rewriting Wiki carefully, so I "sound intelligent!" Right.

WTF do "social skills" have to do with the internet? Oh, is that why you're here 24/7 and posting frequently on Friday and Saturday nights?

Riiiggghhttt... Everyone else has the problem. But thanks for the round about savant-genius complement. But I am neither a genius, nor lack social skills. Whore. Sorry, I just read books rather than going out and purchasing crap music so I can complain about it on the web.

But for instance, sorry a know a bit about guns for the sake of this thread. But I was in the Army and was trained and shot most types mentioned here. I think maybe the only thing you shot was a penis all over your face?

In the meantime, I'm still waiting on my plagiarist results.
                            Maybe we'll ask around. But I'm having a problem giving a shit about a psychotic, grudge carrying internet lunatic that might or might not be female for some reason...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-22-2013, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Wiki? Why don't you post the last time I quoted anything from Wiki, you retarded whore?

You throw it out every post and I cannot even remember the last time I was there.

And I don't have "nothing", most long term members here remember what a fucking psychotic douche you are starting with your "Canadians Should Die Rant" because someone in Winnipeg had the good sense to spit on you in a bar.

Or that you hated "limey's" because a Brit had sense enough to dump yourass and run before you could boil his bunny rabbit.

See a therepist about that shit. Cunt...
                              BTW, I did Wiki the above.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Poor Nick, lack of social skills and cliche-ridden retorts. I'm disappointed in you.

Comment

Working...