X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    Yes, but back in the day all the Heather Thomas bikini shots made you forget all about the "plot".
    There was a plot??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      There was a plot??
      I guess whatever set up each week's premise of why Colt was jumping off a building/from a plane/moving vehicle etc. counted as that, right? I just realized though I watched that show religiously, I can't recall what a single episode was about... I remember he was a bounty hunter (like "Dog" without the combover mullet and racial epithets), but it was all about Heather Thomas...
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

At the time she was a honey
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

She's not horrendous looking these days, either...
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yes, but back in the day all the Heather Thomas bikini shots made you forget all about the "plot".
            They had plots?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Don't be dissin' The Fall Guy!!

Hulu has the entire first season. Or you can get it on DVD - but just the first season. Not that I would know anything about that
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've read Feinstein's proposed bill... somewhat a start in eliminating high capacity capabilities. I don't agree with all the grandfathering... this barely qualifies as a band-aid.

I don't think this goes far enough...

I have no delusions that restrictions will prevent much of anything. But I also don't think that we can allow the proliferation of high capacity weapons, armor piercing ammo, etc that only have one intended use and it ain't hunting or target practice.

Were we discussing gun control here or gun enthusiasm?
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  I've read Feinstein's proposed bill... somewhat a start in eliminating high capacity capabilities. I don't agree with all the grandfathering... this barely qualifies as a band-aid.

I don't think this goes far enough...

I have no delusions that restrictions will prevent much of anything. But I also don't think that we can allow the proliferation of high capacity weapons, armor piercing ammo, etc that only have one intended use and it ain't hunting or target practice.

Were we discussing gun control here or gun enthusiasm?
                  The bigger picture is we have a social meltdown in this country. It's been going on for decades about parallel with the economic breakdown. We have a bunch of criminals on both sides of the isle that really don't care about anything but more power for themselves and they are owned by the banks. Banks that got busted for money laundering for drug cartels. The same drug cartels our own government got caught supplying weapons to.

People need to get past this whole Democrat and Republican thing. They both are corrupt and could care less about you. They just play one side off the other trying to use that to leverage more power for themselves.

The system is corrupt folks. Nobody has any solutions and it's going to run it's course and the shit is going to hit the fan. People are too screwed up as a whole to fix anything. In their homes. In their communities. In the government. Oh there will be pockets of good people but there is something wrong in the big picture and it's past the point of any kind of laws fixing. All the government does is makes thing worse because it's ran by corrupt people who only care about stealing more for themselves and their buddies in the banks and corporations.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I'm sorry but this might one of your more idiotic posts filled with masturbatory conjecture bullshit misinformation masked as some sort of knowledge. Our gov't isn't supplying Mexican drug lords with assault rifles, our fucking gun stores are where they are legally purchased by fronts on behalf of Mexican cartels, then they're smuggled down there. And where is the evidence the Chinese or Russians would sell them guns? That's sort of retarded actually. The Colombian Communist-Narcoterrorist guerrilla group FARC might get firemarms from arms dealers, but never the Russian or Chinese gov't. The level of violence in Mexico would be far lower and the gov't more effective without the relative ease of access of American sourced firearms...
                    We gave them guns through Fast and Furious and what was the object of that operation? To make it look like the guns coming into Mexico from legitimate gun dealers in the US was a bigger problem than it really is. Plus, the drug cartels have fully automatic weapons. Ask anyone who lives on the Arizona/Mexico border and they will tell you that. Sorry. Those aren't coming from legitimate gun stores in the US. Also the black market weapons industry worldwide is huge. Like I said, the Chinese have been caught smuggling them in here in shipping containers. The Chinese own the shipping containers, ships and own or lease the ports. The make lots of weapons and ship them all over. So do the Russians. Some of the larges banks launder drug money and the government does nothing to them because they own the politicians.

Naw. The world economy runs on drugs and weapons more than people thing. Both are huge businesses and make a ton of underground money. The only problem is they have to get all that cash into the banking system. Enter HSBC. Now you know why so many HSBC branches are in Mexico.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-18-2012, 03:21 PM.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Wasn't The Fall Guy a tv version of Burt Reynold's Hooper movie? Whatever, to this very day, I want to meet and marry (or at least spend a few memorable hours with) a girl just like Sally Field in that red t shirt and super tight shorts (see below photo). Yeah, like that's gonna fucking happen.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Sally Field was SO hot in those Reynolds films...Hooper and "The End".

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Mmmmm Sally fields in tight shorts . There's a thought.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Movie previews really sucked back in those days

I watched a kinda recent interview with Burt at a film festival. Getting old sucks.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The bigger picture is we have a social meltdown in this country. It's been going on for decades about parallel with the economic breakdown. We have a bunch of criminals on both sides of the isle that really don't care about anything but more power for themselves and they are owned by the banks. Banks that got busted for money laundering for drug cartels. The same drug cartels our own government got caught supplying weapons to.

People need to get past this whole Democrat and Republican thing. They both are corrupt and could care less about you. They just play one side off the other trying to use that to leverage more power for themselves.

The system is corrupt folks. Nobody has any solutions and it's going to run it's course and the shit is going to hit the fan. People are too screwed up as a whole to fix anything. In their homes. In their communities. In the government. Oh there will be pockets of good people but there is something wrong in the big picture and it's past the point of any kind of laws fixing. All the government does is makes thing worse because it's ran by corrupt people who only care about stealing more for themselves and their buddies in the banks and corporations.
                              I get that the whole society and financial infrastructure is messed up... lots of things need fixing. My point is continuing to allow people to arm and stock-pile heavy weapons isn't going solve anything. It is somewhat disturbing looking at the run people have made on gun dealers this week. Oh great more options in the hands of people that most likely won't manage their new found armory responsibly.

But back to the issue... gun control and the 2nd amendment. It was intended to allow citizens to arm themselves against tyranny of governments. That made sense from a 1700's perspective. It's the 21st century... no group of intelligent, thoughtful people are going to arm themselves and go forcibly make a run on Washington or any state capitol and forcibly remove any element of our government. It's not reasonably feasible... nor even remotely necessary. Forget anyone invading our borders... we already have more than enough illegals in-house to constitute the largest foreign occupation in history... but they are mostly interested in a meal and a slice of the pie... not ruling anything.

So my point is... the basis for the 2nd amendment has little applicable use in our society today. I agree wholeheartedly that our social meltdown is well on it's way. Now the bigger question is... Do we really want to continue arming a socially unstable populous at it's current rate with the ability to have very high kill rate weapons?

I really don't want to be around when that tipping point shifts to widespread civil unrest...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Movie previews really sucked back in those days

I watched a kinda recent interview with Burt at a film festival. Getting old sucks.
                                Don't you have a movie thread in Non you can go cuddle up with ChefCraig, jhale and vandeleur and share popcorn..?

Comment

Working...