X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Isn't there a penalty for posting the N word? Even if it's cleverly misspelled?
    I could highlight it...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
      Oh fuck off, you c.u.n.t
      You got docs on me go fuckin' for it. n!663r

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Thats a delusion...BTW
        Well, it is for the most part true. I should have died at birth and for whatever reason I did not.
        And due to the unique genetic nature of my b12 malabsorption, my DNA was requested with the statement
        "we do not think we can help you, but your DNA will help create new medicines (she meant treatments) for others."
        I still have the letter from the formal request.

Since that time, how b12 is administered has changed significantly in America and across the world.
        I am not the only one ( I am fairly certain) that has altered DNA, as I would call it as a layman in medicine.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I was right...

You're delusional...

And your DNA didn't change shit...
          Last edited by ELVIS; 12-17-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

As you wish, sir.

Here is a note for those that morn the loss from the unexpected.
            There is a quote floating around, I forget from whom it is;
            America is about God, guns, and glory; we lay to rest our young for glory.
            or something like that, I forget it exactly.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Let's discuss love gun control.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

n!663r

What are you trying to spell here?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  No offense, but yours is a bit on the dicey side as well (although a bit hot)...
                  Haha, I know, it is a bit hot
                  Although if there was some big rape case going on in the world that everyone was talking about, I'd remove it.
                  Last edited by envy_me; 12-17-2012, 04:04 AM.
                  The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    What are you trying to spell here?

Damn that was a funny episode...
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Um, back on topic ??
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Interesting comments from Joe....

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc66267e" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=50222624&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc66267e" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=50222624&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Good because I do not want to trigger your sociopath aggressive behavior.
                          That's sociopath racist aggressive behavior.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

How 'bout you and Blaze go on an extended antidepressant binge...

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I can already hear the right wingers trying to dismiss what Scarborough said...

"Those commie libruls at MSNBC have brainwashed him!!!"
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Feinstein plans on introducing a new gun control bill early in the new Congress.

Part of her plan: limiting magazines to 10 rounds. This is merely window dressing to appease the masses. I wonder if she realizes an accomplished shooter can drop a clip out of a Glock, Beretta, Sig-Sauer, Colt, Smith & Wesson, et al., and load a new one in just over a second. It's laws like this that do nothing and do not get to the heart of the matter.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...