X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The Second Amendment is read like this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State...

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms...

Shall not be infringed...

Neither the Militia nor the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall be infringed...

And the implication is for security...

That's not so hard to understand...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Look how 9/11 has been politicized and look at the freedoms and rights they used that excuse to take away. This shooting is a small version of that. The politicians would toss the whole Bill of Rights if they could and they have already taken a good chunk from it. Maybe the citizens would panic less if they felt they really could trust the politicians. No people are seeing their country morphing into a police state and are scared. They are scared of the government.

The overall problem is the government has proven itself to be untrustworthy and the citizens don't trust the government. The politicians are saying we are going to take more of your money and we have and will continue to take more of your rights away. People vote every election but not much changes. I can't blame the people the way they are acting.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

No Nitro, the politicians are trying to protect us by taking weapons from people...

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          You're not going to get much of an argument on that from most people here regardless of politics...

I didn't watch and probably agree with 90% of what he says, but he's still an opportunist cunt cashing in on his accent after being all but exiled from the UK...
          He does come off like a complete douche, but I happened to see that online and he was spot-on hammering that douche. Pratt has seemingly made it his mission to get bitch-slapped on as many media outlets as possible...haven't seen him win a single debate this week, but then how could he...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            The Second Amendment is read like this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State...

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms...

Shall not be infringed...

Neither the Militia nor the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall be infringed...

And the implication is for security...

That's not so hard to understand...

You know what? Fuck guns, I need my own drone to protect myself from the tanks of the tyranny of government. Yeah....with sidewinder missiles. That's the ticket.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Piss Morgan didn't handle shit!

He called Pratt names and flew off the handle...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                You know what? Fuck guns, I need my own drone to protect myself from the tanks of the tyranny of government. Yeah....with sidewinder missiles. That's the ticket.
                It might be hard getting a licence for that...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Piss Morgan didn't handle shit!

He called Pratt names and flew off the handle...
                  Well, Pratt IS "an incredibly stupid man", and if you flip on your TV he's probably proving it yet again as I type this...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

So, Piss couldn't handle a real debate...

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

But it's MY RIGHT AS A Uh'MERICAN.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Drug cartels need no license. If I want weapons I will just become a drug thug. The Obama Administration likes to arm drug thugs. It's the normal citizens they have a problem with especially the ones who pay federal income tax.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Step away from the "Fast and Furious" flavor Kool-Aid slowly...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Marijuana is banned in most places. Hows that working out with people not able to find it?
                            Marijuana is a plant. It will grow just about anywhere (though obviously the quality stuff requires a better environment, whether natural or man-made). But no hydroponic light set up is going to grow you an AK 47 or an AR 15. And while it wouldn't have been right for a wackjob to walk into a first grade classroom and pass out pot brownies to all the kids, had he done so, the kids would all be alive today, and not likely to have any serious damage from eating one.

You can't really make the comparison between weed and guns. The cannabis plant - including all the varieties - has so many useful purposes (food/clothing/energy/recreational/medicinal/etc.) Guns only have one purpose.

Banning is the wrong approach. Some type of testing & licensing I am for. Like a drivers license for guns that needs to be renewed. But I disagree with banning guns, limiting how many we can own, or a registration system. But all for a license that shows you have passed tests that show you are not a criminal or have any mental illnesses or on certain medications.
                            Fair enough. It's what we do for cars, which actually have a legitimate purpose other than killing (though certainly can be used for that, especially if alcohol is involved). However, just like hunting and fishing licenses have limits, there should also be some reasonable limits on guns and ammo. Where to draw that line? That's where the national conversation should be. But I honestly don't think anybody needs automatic weapons or 100 round drums attached to them. Or a 30 round clip in a handgun like that wackjob Loughner had, for that matter.

You will still have the occasional crazies. That will happen no matter what you do. We need better parenting & education.

And it's sad how quickly this entire thing was politicized. Many children aren't even buried yet & Obama has already started the process of gun control with Biden in charge. Not even a week removed. Sad. Neither side misses a chance to politicize a tragedy. Diane Feinstein was on the case 1 day after the shootings to reinstate the California weapons bans that expired several years ago.
                            I'd really feel better if Diane Feinstein was NOT leading the way on this. The woman literally owes her political career to a crazy gun nut (she got her job as SF mayor after the murders of George Moscone and Harvey Milk) and has made millions from Chimpy's wars (which she voted in favor of) through her "defense" contractor husband.

But something HAS to be done. And the gun show loophole is a great place to start. If you cannot pass the background check, you do not get a fucking gun. Period. And if that means banning all private sales, so fucking be it.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

And can we just stop with the idiotic false equivalency arguments? You can't compare guns and weed. I just had an idiot on FB compare his stockpiling guns to my owning more than one guitar! Fucking retarded, as weed and guitars don't KILL anybody...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Drug cartels need no license. If I want weapons I will just become a drug thug.
                                Well, my point was more if a law abiding citizen want's some fancy firepower they can acquire a special license to do so...

Comment

Working...