• Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    No wonder your sister left you.

Don't know why, but that just got me...
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

You miss your sister ??

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Yeah, but the bullshit that passes for racism today is hardly racism...
        Black hearers often react differently to the term when it is used by white speakers and by black speakers. In the former case, it is regularly understood as an insult; in the latter, it may carry notes of in-group disparagement, or even be understood as neutral or affectionate, a possible instance of reappropriation.

wiki...
        Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 04-25-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: boobs
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          Black hearers often react differently to the term when it is used by white speakers and by black speakers. In the former case, it is regularly understood as an insult; in the latter, it may carry notes of in-group disparagement, or even be understood as neutral or affectionate, a possible instance of reappropriation.

wiki...

Completely irrelevant considering there isn't even the remote possibility that was intended as anything other than an insult. What the fuck ever.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            You miss your sister ??
            No, but I miss his sister. After a pitcher of beer and a handful of potato skins or a bag of Funyuns, she was yours for the evening in every way.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
              Completely irrelevant considering there isn't even the remote possibility that was intended as anything other than an insult. What the fuck ever.
              sure, i just find it ironic that so many foklks get worked up over a word. i completely understand it is against the rules here on the site. one use of the word and people jump his shit and insult him and his family and heritage, but that is ok cause it is a "rebuttal"? in defense?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

one use of the word and people jump his shit and insult him and his family and heritage, but that is ok cause it is a "rebuttal"? in defense?
                My commentary was solely for an attempt at humor, and if you read between the lines, it tells you more about my own ponderous standards than about the guy's sister, if she even exists in the first place.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  My commentary was solely for an attempt at humor, and if you read between the lines, it tells you more about my own ponderous standards than about the guy's sister, if she even exists in the first place.
                  no, you silly super mod, i was referring to him bein' called an incestuous person

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

no, you silly super mod, i was referring to him bein' called an incestuous person
                    Sorry if I offended you PB, just getting tired of the racial slurs getting tossed around. For all I know it was his first cousin that left him, I was only guessing.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Sorry if I offended you PB, just getting tired of the racial slurs getting tossed around. For all I know it was his first cousin that left him, I was only guessing.
                      Hold it, I ended up marrying the guy's cousin? So he's no longer my brother in law, yet my uncle? Figures, after spending my life in the Not-So-Deep-South.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

sure, i just find it ironic that so many foklks get worked up over a word. i completely understand it is against the rules here on the site. one use of the word and people jump his shit and insult him and his family and heritage, but that is ok cause it is a "rebuttal"? in defense?

So, in your view, he can insult someone's "family or heritage", but god forbid someone return the favor? Fuck that clown.
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                          So, in your view, he can insult someone's "family or heritage", but god forbid someone return the favor? Fuck that clown.
                          i'm stating the goose/gander fact. why is your insult any better or more profound or socially acceptable?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

i'm stating the goose/gander fact. why is your insult any better or more profound or socially acceptable?
                            Have you ever watched Clerks 2? They have a scene that explains the whole racial slur thing better then I ever could, plus it is pretty fucking funny in my opinion.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I didn't say it was - HOWEVER, since you brought it up - it's not open for debate that it's a step above saying calling someone less-than-human, which is exactly what fucktard did. So yeah - FUCK HIM with the claw end of a rusty hammer.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Have you ever watched Clerks 2? They have a scene that explains the whole racial slur thing better then I ever could, plus it is pretty fucking funny in my opinion.
                                i've seen the flick, don't recall the scene.

Comment

Working...