X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    You need to get away from your left wing propaganda channels and actually talk to some real people for once.
    Amen to that...

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Give me a break. The John Birch Society is no where near being considered mainstream in the US. Most Republicans think it's a nutso organization.
      The Teabaggers are just the Sons of Birches under a new name. And they control the current Republican party.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Did Dr Creepy tell you that ??

Fuck the Republican party and fuck the Democrat party...

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Did Dr Creepy tell you that ??

Fuck the Republican party and fuck the Democrat party...
          Too simplistic, Mr. Presley.....

It is more accurate to say, FUCK the pieces of shit who have completely ruined one of those parties, and sadly a large portion of the other.

And that would be these two treasonous assclowns.....

....whose father made millions from Josef Stalin, and then founded a right wing terrorist group with the profits.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

*yawn*

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes mad on BBC Sunday Politics

Everyone enjoys a good conspiracy theory, particularly Alex Jones. His Infowars.com site can explain every single problem in the world through his theories on the rise of the ‘New World Order’. I only discovered Jones a few weeks ago and wrote him off as a wacko on the fringe American media.

Today, he’s arrived on a mainstream BBC programme. In the above video clip, David Aaronovitch of The Times and Andrew Neil try to figure out Jones’ big theory on the Bilderberg conference. Instead of explaining, he ranted on topics including ‘the SS office Prince Bernard’, ‘the Nazi German plan’ behind the EU to ‘hydroflourons in the water’. It makes for some astonishing viewing — but as Neil pointed during the show, it’s all just for show:

And the moment Alex Jones knew he was no longer on air he stopped. All an act. - Andrew Neil
                  Jones’ appearance is a reminder that we’re comparatively free of such loony voices in our mainstream political coverage. Even the most extreme of guests wouldn’t rant and scream when asked (kindly and more forcefully) to keep their trap shut. Skip to 4:40 above to see where Jones really kicks off.

In America, such debates are less unusual – and even, in places, encouraged. As Mark Halperin describes in his 2008 book The Way to Win there is a genre of American debate called a ‘freak show’ – where political debate is reduced to comic extremes. It is to politics what WWF is to wrestling. The political world is given its semicomic Hulk Hogans and they’re asked to get in the ring: ‘Michael Moore, meet Ann Coulter ‘ — that kind of thing. Those who succeed in this world are those who decide to navigate, rather than ignore, this bizarre world we caught a glimpse of today.

Jones’ claimed three million radio listeners and 50 million YouTube followers have much to answer for.

‘ICONIC’ UPDATE: Alex Jones emerged from the BBC studio saying ‘I just went on one of the biggest news shows in the United Kingdom’ and believes his ‘performance…will be perceived negatively at first, but over then time it will become iconic’. Yes, seriously. It’s 4:08 in the below:

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

He's getting a lot of coverage over here, isn't he? Most programmes seem to treat him like a drunken uncle, however............
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Only problem I have with that article is the comparison of Michael Moore to Mann Coulter. Certainly it can be said that Moore spins his facts according to his worldview, but at least he starts with facts. Ann the Mann starts with dragonshit and twists it to use against whomever s/he hates the most in that particular week.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                        He's getting a lot of coverage over here, isn't he? Most programmes seem to treat him like a drunken uncle, however............
                        Yeah he is a laughing stock on twitter.

Best thing about this is we now have a standard gif to use when ELVIS goes off on one...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Two questions....

Is there an Alex Jones message board?

If so, is ELVIS considered a God there?

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Also known as "Lord of the Flies Army"

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

No, I only post here...

Huge forums though...

I signed up years ago, but I've never even read a thread...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

‘ICONIC’ UPDATE: Alex Jones emerged from the BBC studio saying ‘I just went on one of the biggest news shows in the United Kingdom’ and believes his ‘performance…will be perceived negatively at first, but over then time it will become iconic’.
                                That's absolutely true...

Comment

Working...