So will the "Birther" cultists go after Teabagging Ted Cruz?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Welcome to the new America! It makes it easier to accept if you quit your job and live off welfare. Oh, and there's these new things called riots where you get to destroy your town and steal a bunch of stuff. So there's always that to look forward to.
    That's NIGGAS, Donnie. Not Wetbacks. We's rappin' about them Latinos here,homie.

Get your prejudices straight!

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      That's NIGGAS, Donnie. Not Wetbacks. We's rappin' about them Latinos here,homie.

Get your prejudices straight!

Cheers!
      Well, the Mexicans don't do anything but ride around all day in their lowriders, playing their raps and shooting all the jobs.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Well, the Mexicans don't do anything but ride around all day in their lowriders, playing their raps and shooting all the jobs.
        You gawddamned Southerners... they're not lowriders, they're LAWNMOWERS, Donnie. There's a difference!

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

You gawddamned Southerners... they're not lowriders, they're LAWNMOWERS, Donnie. There's a difference!

Cheers!
          Uhuh, we don't allow them to drive their lawnmowers on the streets. Only drunk white people are allowed to do that. Although we do have a crazy black lady who drives a tractor all around town. I mean a big ass tractor with a scoop on the front. And amazingly the mean old poe lease haven't beaten her to death yet. Imagine that.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So your hatred of Wetbacks boils down to religious bigotry & fear of cultural differences.

Wow.

How old are you? It's not 1885 any more, dude. Grow the fuck up.

Cheers!
            Right. Makes racist statements, now trolls as The Rainbow Coalition?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
              You have a fridge in your parents basement?
              Yup! We do. Now get a beer quietly and don't wake them!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Well yeah, I hated that church and its school as well. It's right on the edge of what used to be the ghetto, now the barrio.

Used to drive through by the community center in that neighborhood on a Sunday and it was all kids playing basketball. Go though there on Sunday now and it's Mexicans and soccer.
                So is that worse?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Welcome to the new America! It makes it easier to accept if you quit your job and live off welfare. Oh, and there's these new things called riots where you get to destroy your town and steal a bunch of stuff. So there's always that to look forward to.

Is that it Donnie? Is that your summary now?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    That's what we thought about the senile old B movie actor whom they nominated in 1980.
                    Who is "we"? Reagan was a shoe in after Carter let Americans be held hostage in Iran for months before the primaries even started. He made one failed attempt to rescue them and gave up. I already know you're going to say that's because the BCE wanted it that way but I believe that about as much as I believe the rest of your BCE bullshit.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Is that it Donnie? Is that your summary now?
                      Yep, pretty much if you take it in the context that it was posted.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Daddy Bush is a criminal. He was running cocaine into the country and his buddy Bill Clinton in Arkansas was helping him. If people think there is any difference between the Clinton's and the Bush's they don't know what's going on. The big money is going on Jeb and Hillary and believe me, it's all the same. We need to get politicians who aren't members or affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations in office or the shit we have been experiencing will continue and your vote really won't matter because you will get the same agenda.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Daddy Bush is a criminal. He was running cocaine into the country and his buddy Bill Clinton in Arkansas was helping him. If people think there is any difference between the Clinton's and the Bush's they don't know what's going on. The big money is going on Jeb and Hillary and believe me, it's all the same. We need to get politicians who aren't members or affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations in office or the shit we have been experiencing will continue and your vote really won't matter because you will get the same agenda.
                          If I thought there was any money in coke, lol, I'd be running planes into NC and driving it to Miami. No, the real money is in things that aren't illegal but are made in China.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

And before you all raise hell at me...how much money did you make on the internet last night? Or the last two days? Or last month? Or three months before that? 2 grand? A grand? 500 bucks? That's chicken shit money. You all sit here and piss and moan and I sit here and laugh my ass off. My house looks like the goddamn redneck Taj Mahal inside and all you fuckers can do is piss and moan about how bad America is. Lemme tell you ALL what America is: It's the land of get up, work like a bastard, kick some ass, and earn your paycheck. And - if you're lucky - you'll wind up being the most valuable person in your company for the whole goddamn year. I can tell you how to earn it but most of you wouldn't understand it.

No, most people wanna live in The Land Of Gimme Some Shit. Because nobody else should be smarter than you. Nobody else should be willing to risk some cash to try and make more cash. No, everybody should be equal, right? Well fuck that. Some people are just born stoopid. And poor. And they like to suck the Welfare Cock until it runs out. And guess who they'll come looking for? Not me. Cause they know The Mean Old White Man Over There is armed to the teeth. No, they'll come looking at you and take your shit.

And I'll sit on my old porch and laugh. And when you idiots come looking for a handout I'll laugh even harder.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              So is that worse?
                              Basketball is a much better game than soccer!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Some people are just born stoopid. And poor. And they like to suck the Welfare Cock until it runs out.
                                Eat something Donnie. You get a little judgemental when you're hungry.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...