So will the "Birther" cultists go after Teabagging Ted Cruz?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

I never oiled myself up.
    Why not?

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Why not?
      Good question. I guess it just never came up.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

...I want to make my feelings towards you perfectly clear.

These include nausea, disgust & a general feeling of repugnance.

I never oiled myself up. Just so you know.
        Well I'm doing something right

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Well I'm doing something right
          What you're not doing right is your replies.

You accuse me of being a racist, I make several points not only contradicting your argument, but also exposing YOU as quite probably the biggest racist on this site, yet not only you choose to ignore every single point, you come back with an homophobic insult.

Classy. I wasn't expecting anything less from you, though. And you didn't disappoint.

Do try to look up "Hypocrisy" when you have the time. Wikipedia has a dictionary, too.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Can I confess Ima I long to trip you up grammatically, even in your insane rants your English is good. Then again how would I be able to tell otherwise.

Right back to checking
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Can I confess Ima I long to trip you up grammatically, even in your insane rants your English is good. Then again how would I be able to tell otherwise.

Right back to checking
              Aw, shucks. You know how to make a girl feel good.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What you're not doing right is your replies.

You accuse me of being a racist, I make several points not only contradicting your argument, but also exposing YOU as quite probably the biggest racist on this site, yet not only you choose to ignore every single point, you come back with an homophobic insult.

Classy. I wasn't expecting anything less from you, though. And you didn't disappoint.

Do try to look up "Hypocrisy" when you have the time. Wikipedia has a dictionary, too.

Cheers!

My, shitting out of the mouths of babes again? I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays. But I'm not going to argue with you and your baseless, mindless shit posts and jerked-off logic. I don't argue with lying Portuguese retards that talk out of both sides of their big, fat mouths. I just laugh at them.

Oh. But one more thing. "Hypocrite?" Is that like being a pudgeball, and running around for months-on-end making fat jokes about a certain poster you hate? Okay, pugsly, lecture us all about hypocrisy! Or when you make statements about how you hate America and how horrible we are. But then are too much of a pussy to say anything like that in front of the Rothscrubmilita gang. Yeah pinhead, you're the poster child of integrity!!
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-12-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays.
                  he came out of the closet about never bein' in the closet?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

My, shitting out of the mouths of babes again? I guess homophobia is in the eye of the beholder, since I used no slurs nor even said you were gay. I believe you said that once, then said you were lying because basically you are an asshole that does such things. Some might say pretending to be gay or bisexual to get attention is actually rather homophobic and disparages the actual plight of gays. But I'm not going to argue with you and your baseless, mindless shit posts and jerked-off logic. I don't argue with lying Portuguese retards that talk out of both sides of their big, fat mouths. I just laugh at them.

Oh. But one more thing. "Hypocrite?" Is that like being a pudgeball, and running around for months-on-end making fat jokes about a certain poster you hate? Okay, pugsly, lecture us all about hypocrisy! Or when you make statements about how you hate America and how horrible we are. But then are too much of a pussy to say anything like that in front of the Rothscrubmilita gang. Yeah pinhead, you're the poster child of integrity!!
                    What the... I would reply, if I understood what the fuck you're talking about. What a mess of a post.

Well, maybe I wouldn't reply. I'm bored with this now. You're BORING, Nicky boy. BOAR-RING.

I'm taking the ball home. I'm sorry. Maybe you can find someone else to play with.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      he came out of the closet about never bein' in the closet?
                      It's complicated, PB. You wouldn't understand. Well, you probably would. IF I could be arsed to explain. Which I can't.

Fuck that, let's have some fun. I suggest we look at titties & then try to guess "what lies beneath". Are you game?

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

It's complicated, PB. You wouldn't understand. Well, you probably would. IF I could be arsed to explain. Which I can't.

Fuck that, let's have some fun. I suggest we look at titties & then try to guess "what lies beneath". Are you game?

Cheers!
                        only if you screen the adams' apples out better this time...
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...