Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

If it sucks and people realize they got bamboozeled by some crooks in Wahsington DC, it isn't going to have legs. Even Senator Rockefeller was saying it's too damn complicated and may implode due to that fact. People will get pissed. Throw a big shit fit. Call their representatives and then in time it's gonzo. If it was so great the president and congress would want to be on it too. What's funny is it's actually a punishment. If Obama likes you he gives you and exemption. If he doesn't you are stuck with it. So use some common sense here. It's not good.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      What would Jesus do, Gregory?
      Jesus could give free healthcare because he had low overhead.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Ford's model has worked well for me...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

What would Jesus do, Gregory?
          First of all, Jesus wouldn't force anyone to do anything, especially by fear of tax and penalties...

Jesus would advise turning to the Father and living by His covenant...

Jesus would acknowledge that illness begins in the heart and that Big Pharma (sorcery) is evil...

For it is written:

"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear and respect the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."

"How blessed is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding. For its profit is better than the profit of silver, and its gain than fine gold. ...Long life is in her right hand."

"Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick; but when hopes are realized at last, there is life and joy."

"A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed."

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like an eagle."

"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness..."

"If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His eyes, if you pay attention to His commands and keep all of His decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you. "

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to Me and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare."

"My People are destroyed from lack of knowledge"

Amen !!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I had no problem with our healthcare system. When I came out of college and got my first real job, what I paid in insurance was so low I didn't even notice it. I saw a lot of people abuse their insurance. The problems started when there began to be a lot of board collusion in the corporations. Corporations became more corrupt and abusive across the board and the healthcare industry was no exception.

Before all the corruption came in we had better quality care than any universal system. You could choose your own doctor and rarely had to wait for anything. You had more choices. I wold just be happy to go back to the way it was and that simply means bringing the rule of law back into the corporate realm and stopping all this corporate racketeering. This Obamacare business has just made a bad situation even worse.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Way worse...

The people will soon rise up against this quagmire...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Jesus could give free healthcare because he had low overhead.
                True enough. If He had established Christcare as a company, He would have been the CEO and with just 12 employees, there would be no need for huge admin costs.

Unlike an insurance corporation.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

What a foolish thing to say...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Look at the salaries of insurance company CEO's and then tell me who's "foolish".
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• tbone888
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2012

My sister and her husband (both in their mid 50's) were looking to retire, but the $1000+ a month insurance payments were holding them back. I suggested them looking at obamacare. $310 a month. Green light!! Same here...obamacare will allow me to retire at least 10 years earlier, if not more.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Look at the salaries of insurance company CEO's and then tell me who's "foolish".
                        I couldn't care less...

I'm not a CEO and I wouldn't work under one...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by tbone888
                          My sister and her husband (both in their mid 50's) were looking to retire, but the $1000+ a month insurance payments were holding them back. I suggested them looking at obamacare. $310 a month. Green light!! Same here...obamacare will allow me to retire at least 10 years earlier, if not more.
                          No it will not...

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

This is going to be enjoyable watching the crash & burn of this monstrosity. Get your popcorn ready. It's just warming up.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

More like get your guns, water and storable food ready...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Fuck that! I already called top bunk at the camp. You're all screwed!

Let the meltdown start...3...2...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...