X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    Rwanda really was a stellar moment in American foreign policy. Instead of getting his dick sucked by a chubby intern, maybe Bubba shudda done something…anything…cue the cricket sounds…yeah.
    True.

Can't wait until Fidel dies to watch the world fawn over that communist.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Republicans, who made deals with Mao, Saddam and many other murderers just went apeshit cuz President Blacula shook hands with Raul Castro— Bill Maher (@billmaher) December 10, 2013
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Guess Jerksmear forgot about Chimpy kissing and holding hands with Al Qaeda's bankrollers.......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rwanda really was a stellar moment in American foreign policy. Instead of getting his dick sucked by a chubby intern, maybe Bubba shudda done something…anything…cue the cricket sounds…yeah.
          It certainly wasn't a stellar moment in ours or anyone else's foreign policy. But the United States had no major historical associations in that area nor were there any troops there. I think things were down to a few Canadian peacekeepers helplessly watching the massacres, and things happened so quickly it was almost over before anything major could have transpired. I think as many people died in the Sudan on W.'s watch.

And if you criticize Clinton's lack of action in Rwanda, then one has to laud Obama's actions in Libya...

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Or the BCE's Donald Rumsfeld, shaking hands with Saddam Hussein (right after selling him a bunch of chemical weapons, most likely)

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

And... oh unholy shit, what do we have here???

Isn't that the Holy Jellybean Messiah shaking hands with the leader of the Goddamned EVIL EMPIRE??

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

yes ?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  And... oh unholy shit, what do we have here???

Isn't that the Holy Jellybean Messiah shaking hands with the leader of the Goddamned EVIL EMPIRE??

Why yes it is…and who blinked?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

and again…

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      It certainly wasn't a stellar moment in ours or anyone else's foreign policy. But the United States had no major historical associations in that area nor were there any troops there. I think things were down to a few Canadian peacekeepers helplessly watching the massacres, and things happened so quickly it was almost over before anything major could have transpired. I think as many people died in the Sudan on W.'s watch.

And if you criticize Clinton's lack of action in Rwanda, then one has to laud Obama's actions in Libya...
                      No of course not…we were too damned busy launching missiles into milk factories in Iraq and poking our nose into the Bosnia/Herzegovina debacle…our entry into the war on Islam! Please continue though…like you're making any point…lol!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No of course not…we were too damned busy launching missiles into milk factories in Iraq and poking our nose into the Bosnia/Herzegovina debacle…our entry into the war on Islam! Please continue though…like you're making any point…lol!
                        Um, the Bosnians are largely Muslims and we sort of fought on their side. Which genocide do you think is okay to "poke" noses into and which one isn't?..

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

There were actually a lot of soldiers on the ground, getting their citizens out. Romeo Dallaire tried to get Clinton to send troops...was refused. He tried to get the UN to change his mission from peacekeeping...they refused and ordered him out.
                          He refused to leave, and a handful of volunteers stayed with him. There's a lot more to it than that, though...

Dallaire's book "Shake Hands With the Devil" is a fascinating read.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Um, the Bosnians are largely Muslims and we sort of fought on their side.

And so were those wacky Afghan rebels that we "helped" against the USSR too! How'd THAT work out again?

Which genocide do you think is okay to "poke" noses into and which one isn't?..
                            Rwanda was a certified genocide where we did absolutely. They begged for help and got none. Why was that? Because it's Africa? Why were we so hot and heavy to jump into Bosnia? Because they were white?

Now that the US is setting up listening post in EVERY nation it's a cottage industry and I can understand why you think it's vogue. The blowback from what we're doing is strong. 9-11 was just the beginning of reaping what we're sowing around the globe. Hey, we have the Kenyan King taking selfies though…everyone applaud!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Amazing..did I just see that the sign language interpreter at Mandela's funeral was winging it...

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                Amazing..did I just see that the sign language interpreter at Mandela's funeral was winging it...
                                Been all over twitter that it was all made up shit couldnt sign at all
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...