X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    I don't know about you, but I'm not living in fear.
    I'm not either. But the fact that every Home Depot, Lowes, and Wal Mart in this country was sold out of duct tape the day after Ridge suggested it as a preparation for one of his vague "we don't really know anything" orange alerts, proves that a lot of people are.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

So no real Democrats believe in the War on Terror ??

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Wouldn't you agree that America would be a safer place if everyone had affordable health care?

Then EVERY American should pony up there share of the $$$$ to pay for it. I don't want to pay for some welfare queen to poop out more monkeys. She should take some of her crack ho' money and pay her own health insurance.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I heard Kerry's health care plan will cost each family $2000 per year in taxes...

Including those that currently don't pay any tax...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            So no real Democrats believe in the War on Terror ??
            It's not an issue of Democrat or Republican. It's an issue of opening your fucking eyes and knowing the history of this treasonous gang of criminals and what they have done to this country. Not only in the last three years, but over the last 70.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

No, that was an expression first used by Adolf Hitler and later by Bush Sr.
              No , Hitler used the term "New Order" not New World Order.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

It's not an issue of Democrat or Republican. It's an issue of opening your fucking eyes and knowing the history of this treasonous gang of criminals and what they have done to this country. Not only in the last three years, but over the last 70.
                Then, what would Clinton's part be ??

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Then, what would Clinton's part be ??
                  An issue of "opening the eyes" as well.
                  Bubba was surrounded by arguably the gratest cut men in the history of professional shadow boxing.

A legacy of pandering to the apathetic world climate and laying the groundwork for questioning the Federal Government at it's highest levels.

It was only eight years....strange how it's all about damage control over the last four.

History will teach one thing maybe.....It's a slow burn.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I am honored to share this podium with my senator, Hillary Rodham Clinton. And I want to thank the people of New York for giving the best public servant in my family a chance to continue serving the public. Thank you. I am also -- I'm going to say that again, in case you didn't hear it.

I'm honored to be here tonight. And I want to thank the people of New York for giving Hillary the chance to continue to serve in public life.
                    That part cracked me up. If you didn't know any better, you would swear he was delivering a speech in New York. And I also love how he doesn't refer to her as his wife. Nope, she's his senator. lol

Not to mention that he's doing that in the middle of Red Sox country.

I am honored to share it with Al Gore, my friend and my partner for eight years, who played such a large role in building the prosperity and peace that we left America in 2000.

That's been discussed here numerous times and not in their favor.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...