Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

I recall, a few months ago, you referred to a Obama as a n****r.

Yes, that's how you wrote it and yes that is a racist comment.
    Where have you been? Dumbellvis has been known to use that word (and several derivatives of it) before VH Fan banned his ass to the curb when he continued to use it after numerous warnings. Bottom line is Dumbellvis is a racist no matter how much he tries to spin his rhetoric into playing the victim card. His whole attitude towards races that are not of his color will never change and it's pointless to argue any sort of faults his has in trying to overcome his dumbassness.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

E, I'm not exactly PC, but a racially charged statement is what it is. If declaring you are not racially biased against anyone helps you sleep at night, do what you must.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
        Believe I made that clear. See, unlike you, I have to earn my way through life
        Then why take out a student loan to chase a degree in liberal studies ??

It's a dead end...

What are you gonna be, queen of the government social workers ??

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

E, I'm not exactly PC, but a racially charged statement is what it is. If declaring you are not racially biased against anyone helps you sleep at night, do what you must.
          What racially charged statement ??

Words aren't racist and neither was my statement...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Then why take out a student loan to chase a degree in liberal studies ??

It's a dead end...

What are you gonna be, queen of the government social workers ??
            Seriously, what in the fuck is WRONG with you?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

BTW, do you think the evil N-word should be banned ??

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That and yourself would be nice.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

What would it accomplish ??

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    BTW, do you think the evil N-word should be banned ??
                    I think people should get over their goddamned bigotry already, and join the fucking 21st century.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by jacksmar
                      dlrb, is it just possible, maybe possible, e might be using words that force everyone to reflect on their own prejudices?
                      I have to tell you, that makes absolutely no sense to me. You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree. But I'll end this lil' back and forth on a positive note and post something you once wrote that I saved in my DLR Gems file......

"I think the sound was PERFECT due to the purpose of Diver Down: this was made for the radio.

3 Eddie moments – Cathedral, Intruder, Little Guitars

Mike’s best backing vocals to date.

Al VH proves his meter is as good as or better than pro session drummers. Al is the bottom line on this record, he keeps it fun.

Dave is a musical genius. This word gets tossed around too much. Dave knew VH needed a hit for WB and Dave got VH on the radio.

Dave got them 2 hits. Pretty Woman - Dancing In the Streets

Dave played is ass off on the Full Bug.

Dave directed a hit video.

Dave found Big Bad Bill for the band and it’s my belief, for Eddie and Al’s dad. I believe Dave respected and appreciated Jan Van Halen. Those types of guys only come around once and Dave respected that whole era of talent and musicianship.

Secrets was the inspiration for Can’t Get That Stuff.

The sound was PERFECT due to David Lee Roth trusting Ted and WB trusting Ted.

The best part was the fact that they had just come off the road and due to Dave keeping the momentum with the band, allowed them to do what they could do when on “auto pilot”. Dave knew the industry at this point and knew the work habits of the brothers. Dave pushed the band back to the studio and even appeared in a Frank Sinatra vid.

Dave doesn’t get enough credit for Diver Down and how great it sounds, IMO.

Jacksmar"

Well said. Now let's have some more posts like that from now on. After all, what's this place called again?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

If declaring you are not racially biased against anyone helps you sleep at night, do what you must.
                        I'm absolutely not racially biased...

The absurdity is you only remembering that I called Obomba a word you don't like...

Nothing about the story, or the context, or why I would use a derogatory remark...

You can't see past the word, why is that ??

Obomba is trash...

He's also a bastard by every definition in the book...

And you know what ??

I pray for wisdom and knowledge for him and all people who are blind...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

After all, what's this place called again?
                          N-word Army ??

Just kidding...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                            I think people should get over their goddamned bigotry already, and join the fucking 21st century.
                            Get over it, then...

I don't join centuries...

All this garbage is going to pass like water under a bridge...

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Ford.

That said, & even though I don't completely agree with Jack or Elvis, I DO see their point that the mainstream media only reports black crimes when there's no way to NOT report it.

I see racism in both sides & as you said, it's the 21st century. I'll say it again, when Jack posted that picture of the paedophile, I saw a paedophile. Not a black or white or yellow or even red paedophile.

Why look for colours? Why close your eyes when the criminal is black, or why use that as a reason to voice your dislike of blacks? Can't all you fucks just agree that it's a criminal & be done with it?

Ah, I'm typing in the vacuum. This post won't even plant a seed in the brains of the retards that post here.

Might as well start a videogame & pour some Trinidad.

Cheers!

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

what size shoe do you wear?
                                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...