Stop Funding NASA, Because The Aliens Are All Going to HELL Anyway!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Yet, that primitive, prescientific, egocentric, and tiny world view still holds sway over many people living today.
    That's right, and if you let the one true living God into your life, He can expand that tiny view beyond your wildest dreams...

You'll find there's much more than the five senses can ever begin to tell you...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      When the authors of the bible wrote their fables, they believed the earth was the entire universe, and everything in the sky was close and revolved about the earth.
      Link ??

That's right, there is no link for such hogwash....

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Urban the 8 sent Galileo to clink and forced him to deny his findings for saying just that ......
        Will spell that for you it's a fact and it's spelt history . You silly billy you keep forgetting about it
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
          That's right, and if you let the one true living God into your life, He can expand that tiny view beyond your wildest dreams...

You'll find there's much more than the five senses can ever begin to tell you...

Is one of those senses a common one

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I never got the conflict between creationism and life on other planets in the first place. Hell, even when I believed primarily in creationism myself, I never saw the point of God creating billions of planets and only populating ONE. I guess back then I just figured the other planets had their own Adams & Eves.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I agree we don't only have 5 senses, it's closer to something between 14 and 20. Apparently it was Aristotle that classified it as 5.

We've all heard of a "sixth sense" and extra-sensory perception. So how many ways can we actually sense the world around us?

It's pretty ironic that you are constantly typing onto the internet information that is 2000 years out of date.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Link ??

That's right, there is no link for such hogwash....

Joshua 10:12-13
                Then spoke Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord gave the Amorites over to the men of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand thou still at Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Aijalon." And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day.

Psalms 19:4-6
                yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them he has set a tent for the sun, which comes forth like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and like a strong man runs his course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them; and there is nothing hid from its heat.

1 Chronicles 16:30
                tremble before him, all earth; yea, the world stands firm, never to be moved.

Psalms 93:1
                The Lord reigns; he is robbed in majesty; the lord is robbed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved.

Psalms 96:10
                Say among the nations, "The Lord reigns! Yea, the world is established, it shall never be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity."

Isaiah 14:12-13
                "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star*, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far north;

Daniel 8:10
                It grew great, even to the host of heaven; and some of the host of the stars it cast down to the ground and trampled upon them.

Matthew 24:29
                Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken;

Mark 13:25
                and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.

Revelation 6:13
                and the stars of the sky fell to earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale;

* curious that this translation uses "Day Star" instead of Lucifer. Daystar is the name of a "Christian" cable network. Guess now we know who they are really working for?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  I guess back then I just figured the other planets had their own Adams & Eves.
                  and castle boutiques and spencer's ?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

First rule of fight club ,someone calls you on your shit , go to another thread

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

That's exactly what God is trying to do, but you wont listen...
                      *lifts leg and farts*

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        and castle boutiques and spencer's ?
                        Well, one would hope the more advanced alien civilizations had moved past Spencers by now. I avoid the mall at all when I can help it, but even the two or three times a year that I need to go there, I haven't set foot in Spencers in well over a decade. Once all their gag gifts became cheap Chinese crap, I didn't really see the point.

Hopefully the alien civilizations knew better than to sign bullshit "trade agreements" like NAFTA, CAFTA, & SHAFTA.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          *lifts leg and farts*
                          Farts sound louder if you don't lift your leg and just blow it under your ass cheeks. Of course don't push the fart too hard. You may shit your pants.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well, one would hope the more advanced alien civilizations had moved past Spencers by now. I avoid the mall at all when I can help it, but even the two or three times a year that I need to go there, I haven't set foot in Spencers in well over a decade. Once all their gag gifts became cheap Chinese crap, I didn't really see the point.

Hopefully the alien civilizations knew better than to sign bullshit "trade agreements" like NAFTA, CAFTA, & SHAFTA.
                            They can't get rid of Spencers. Where would Gene Simmons sell his shit?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

I avoid the mall at all when I can help it,
                              malls suck balls
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

When I want to learn about the deep mysteries. I listen to Telly Savalas.

Comment

Working...