Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    No it isn't...

What's "the mother load", anyway ??

They need the Bible...
    Ever heard of the King James version of the bible? The Mormons use that version. They might interpret it differently but they do have the bible.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Is it something to do with writing posts about the Federal Bank...?
      No its about a glorious thread hijack.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Goddamn it, don't ruin the Grateful Dead for me by tying them to the BCE. It's bad enough that Stewart Copeland's dad worked for them

Miles Copeland Sr. not only worked for daddy Bush. He said he was the best director of the CIA ever.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          No it isn't...

What's "the mother load", anyway ??

They need the Bible...
          The mother load is becoming a god. See the baptists just believe in being saved and entering heaven. That's pretty boring. Mormons believe you become a god and create your own universe. They believe Jesus created the earth and then came down in the flesh to save his creation. So we are living on Jesus' planet and in Jesus' universe right now and he reigns supreme. He's the big mentor. Yeah he opened the way to salvation but there's more. He's going to show you how to do miracles yourself and become a god yourself so you can make planets like Jesus did. That's the mother load and to get it means you have to do everything the Mormon leaders tell you to do. LOL!

So there is this glorious payoff but you have to die to get it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

In a way, religion is like buying lottery tickets. People send money to this organization that promises a big pay off. The thing is, Lotteries can offer more proof people really do get paid.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

It's like The Joy of Painting. It's your world man. You can make it whatever you want to be.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

I like the Virgin thing , there ain't many of them about so when I die I want Some of those , mmmmmm being a god sounds good to , and my own universe you say .
                There seems to be some good offers about if you shop around
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  I like the Virgin thing , there ain't many of them about so when I die I want Some of those , mmmmmm being a god sounds good to , and my own universe you say .
                  There seems to be some good offers about if you shop around
                  Oh yeah. The muslims have a pretty good heaven but the Mormons have a bigger buffet. You become Bob Ross and you can paint any heaven you want.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Not sure we have mormans over here ? Are they called something else ??
                    lessmons
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Higgins mentioned the Bohemian Grove deal a few posts back. Now, I know you're all gonna say "Hell NO!" but you really should watch Alex Jones' video where he infiltrates the Bohemian Grove. It's hilarious. He's hyping it up almost as if they're gonna be caught and executed at any moment, lol. And all it is is a bunch of dudes running around in the woods, getting drunk and acting like they're having a Klan rally, without the whole hate black people part. At the beginning of this thing, they're in one of the parking lots and the cars are almost all shit. I mean it looks like the Walmart parking lot, no joke. And I'm thinking "Hang on a minute...If these are the richest, most powerful people on earth, how come they can't afford decent cars?" Also, if these are the rich and powerful, how come they can't just have a meeting like the Bilderbergers? And how come there's no chicks there? There ain't no way you're gonna get a couple hundred super rich dudes together without their wives and not have a fleet of high class hookers. Come to think of it, being super rich and powerful doesn't sound like all that much fun.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Ever heard of the King James version of the bible? The Mormons use that version. They might interpret it differently but they do have the bible.
                        I know they have it, they need to read it and discard all the other outward garbage and get rich schemes...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Oh yeah. The muslims have a pretty good heaven but the Mormons have a bigger buffet. You become Bob Ross and you can paint any heaven you want.
                          And it's all bull...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

When I was at a masterclass with Jack Casady...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Higgins mentioned the Bohemian Grove deal a few posts back. Now, I know you're all gonna say "Hell NO!" but you really should watch Alex Jones' video where he infiltrates the Bohemian Grove. It's hilarious. He's hyping it up almost as if they're gonna be caught and executed at any moment, lol. And all it is is a bunch of dudes running around in the woods, getting drunk and acting like they're having a Klan rally, without the whole hate black people part. At the beginning of this thing, they're in one of the parking lots and the cars are almost all shit. I mean it looks like the Walmart parking lot, no joke. And I'm thinking "Hang on a minute...If these are the richest, most powerful people on earth, how come they can't afford decent cars?" Also, if these are the rich and powerful, how come they can't just have a meeting like the Bilderbergers? And how come there's no chicks there? There ain't no way you're gonna get a couple hundred super rich dudes together without their wives and not have a fleet of high class hookers. Come to think of it, being super rich and powerful doesn't sound like all that much fun.
                              All I know is Nixon said The Bohemian Grove was the most god dammed faggoty place.

Did Tricky Dick and The Gipper do each other at the grove? Not a pretty visual.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-29-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

All I know is Nixon said The Bohemian Grove was the most god dammed faggoty place.
                                True dat.......

Actually, he still complains about that place.
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...