X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    King of Queers, eh.......how's all those other awesome websites you guys are building to take down the Army? Been outta the loop for awhile
    Much like Al Qaeda, ISIL, and The United Front Of Boogeymen, I have decided to attack the Army from within! I have received a letter of surrender from Sesh but I couldn't understand a word he was saying so the war continues.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

If we Desert Storm every time a terra'ist attack happens .......the terra'ist win! Just like they won the last wars! Bankrupted the country and had us bogged down in two occupations we could never win and we were the best advertising for new members to join their group!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Much like Al Qaeda, ISIL, and The United Front Of Boogeymen, I have decided to attack the Army from within! I have received a letter of surrender from Sesh but I couldn't understand a word he was saying so the war continues.
        Good.......I'd hate to see all that ass kissing you did on both sides go to waste
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Good.......I'd hate to see all that ass kissing you did on both sides go to waste
          It's called Diplomacy. And in the end, I shall unite all of the sites under one giant gay message board!

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

It's called Diplomacy. And in the end, I shall unite all of the sites under one giant gay message board!
            Your spelling is shocking , it's diplunacy
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Your spelling is shocking , it's diplunacy
              I can neither read nor write. I simply try to bring the people together. It's what I do best.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Hahaha
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

He's a giver, that one is

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You knew we were going to bomb something.......you can't behead journalists and not expect it!

It just amazes me that they're talking about arming the opposition to ISIS. We've had so much success with that in the past! If you're the MIC and want to create our next enemy and make sure they have the tools to fight us, that is!

Bill Clinton said we can't win a ground war in Iraq we've proven that! He's right......we're great at overrunning and collapsing regimes but really shitty at occupations.

While these guys are bad and will continue to escalate their deeds.......in proportion they're not even the biggest threat to the US or it's interests.

The theory of perpetual war only enriches a few at a great cost to many.....while fighting one enemy you create new enemies.......you stall economic progress here and in the end, never solve the real problem.
                    The US solution to problems now is to bomb the problem. Maybe that's the solution to fixing the stalemate and problems in Washington DC. Sorry Bobby. I know the new healthcare premiums have gone up even higher and the IRS is after your ass because you can't afford to pay them. I know you are going to die from cancer from the lack of treatment. Oh what's that? Washington got carpet bombed? There is no IRS or Affordable Care Act anymore. Tell you what Bobby. I bet the doctor will barter cancer treatment for sexual favors from that hot daughter of yours now since the government is out of the way and we are back to a true free market system.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Once we kill off ISIS we with fight OSIRIS and HORUS. We might even put a cap in that damn dog called INUBUS.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

The theory of perpetual war only enriches a few at a great cost to many.....while fighting one enemy you create new enemies.......you stall economic progress here and in the end, never solve the real problem.
                        Nicely done bro. The weed is working.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Wouldn't it be nice if these guys really were make believe? Just some shadowy CIA operation restricted to Dirtville? Yeah, they're not. They are coming here. And it won't take many of them, say 30 or 50. Blow themselves up in a couple schools, maybe a church, and behead a couple people in the streets and guess what happens? There will be a war waged in this country that will make the Civil War look like the Christmas Play at the Baptist church.
                          If it happened all this faggy fighting between the Democrats and Republicans would end. Everyone would stop being a faggot and unify to crucify the troublemakers. Once we kill them off we can go back to the fag fight again.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

It's time to eat more Wheaties and get a wallet that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Al Quaida 2.0 Syria is the new Iraq. Same shit. Different names.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

If we Desert Storm every time a terra'ist attack happens .......the terra'ist win! Just like they won the last wars! Bankrupted the country and had us bogged down in two occupations we could never win and we were the best advertising for new members to join their group!
                                The military contractors win. I say we get jobs and invest in companies that make military drones. The citizens are too dumb to fix anything so let's make some money on the elite's coat tails and buy a ticket far away from any consequences. The nuclear fallout will stay in the northern hemisphere so I say we get ranches in South America and have harems of hot women and wear general uniforms.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...