X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    Mysteriously went up to "7" the other day. Can only hope for a join date change when I hit 800 posts and then I will be giddy. Might even join "whensthelasttimesomeonepostedattalkingclassic ..." to celebrate. I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.
    Please don't.........we already cleaned up most of the trash already.

Oddly, no one from over there ever said that place was better then this place or designed to take over this place.

Can't be said about other now deceased places and members here
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

[QUOTE=kwame k;1858148]
      Dude......you win the stream of conscious babbling, incoherent, run on drivel award

Fucking Blaze would be proud of that post! Probably know WTF you just said, too!

Get back on the meds, bro and turn Faux News off, stat

Holy fuck!
      Actually, I'm pretty lucid and well aware of what a run-on sentence looks like. Can't say that I can find one in my post, but feel free to call it babble because it meets your agenda, drummer. What I said about the facility in Northern Virginia is fact. And the reaction would be just as I've predicted.

Maybe you need to go back and play with the mature kids, unless the bandwidth over there is too stressed with all that traffic?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        You don't like Vette? Don't tell me he pissed you off too? I can't keep up with all these vendettas.
        I don't have any vendettas going.......seems like everyone else wants to keep stirring up the past, except me!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.
          I have seen no evidence that such members exist.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            They're in Northern Iraq and parts Syria, the same parts Saddam had a hard time controlling and the same parts we spent a decade trying to control and failed......they're not spreading like wild fire over all of the middle east and Europe!

Now I know you're kidding around because if you believe that then..........

What major cities do they control? What military bases have they over ran? What major government have they taken over and now have access to their resources?

That's the map the Pentagon gave out saying which areas they controlled or contested. Doesn't look like the Blitzkrieg does it.

It's time for the people in these areas to either fight for their freedom or be subjugated to whatever thugs bully them around enough.

We can't win a ground war/occupation there, we've proven that by spending over a decade there and trillions of dollars. Bombing doesn't really do shit.....except give the other side priceless video footage of kids and women being blown apart as collateral damage.

So if the exact same thing we're going to do this time didn't work the last time, the time before that and the time before that. Don't you think at some point we......oh, I don't know...........try something fucking else. Maybe build a shit ton of schools, hospitals, clean drinking water, food and a chance out of poverty..... fuck if that doesn't work we can always bomb the piss out of them and send our kids to die in another failed occupation.
            Going by that map, it seems that they are mostly concentrated in the "Kurdistan" portion of Iraq. This certainly explains why Turkey is relcutant to jump in to the fight. As long as the IS-HOLES are fucking around with the Kurds, they won't be able to make Kurdistan a real country and take back some land the Turks stole from them....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Please don't.........we already cleaned up most of the trash already.

Oddly, no one from over there ever said that place was better then this place or designed to take over this place.
              I can't speak to that. I was too frightened to join due to the massive intellects who were mods.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

[QUOTE=VetteLS5;1858156]

Actually, I'm pretty lucid and well aware of what a run-on sentence looks like. Can't say that I can find one in my post, but feel free to call it babble because it meets your agenda, drummer. What I said about the facility in Northern Virginia is fact. And the reaction would be just as I've predicted.

Maybe you need to go back and play with the mature kids, unless the bandwidth over there is too stressed with all that traffic?
                Bitter much, little fuck?

You're the one who seems obsessed with "that place" which has been running as an open forum since 2010.....way before TeamButtHurt INC, LLC started their shit here. And here's the biggest surprise! No one gives a fuck if this place or that place is bigger or better. Wow, what a pathetic little troll you are!

So keep jibbing away.......stream of run on sentience. Just makes you like like the idiot you are

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

I don't have any vendettas going.......seems like everyone else wants to keep stirring up the past, except me!
                  Quick with the moron comments though, aren't ya' drummer?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Dude - have you seen my popgears I posted? If anybody takes that seriously they've damaged their brains
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Now, can we get back to fomenting hatred against people in other countries?
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

[QUOTE=kwame k;1858161]

Bitter much, little fuck?

You're the one who seems obsessed with "that place" which has been running as an open forum since 2010.....way before TeamButtHurt INC, LLC started their shit here. And here's the biggest surprise! No one gives a fuck if this place or that place is bigger or better. Wow, what a pathetic little troll you are!

So keep jibbing away.......stream of run on sentience. Just makes you like like the idiot you are
                        Bitter. Are you kidding? I think it's funny. Who's panties are all bunched though, drummer? Certainly not mine. Now go use that Mensa IQ and bring me a run-on sentence.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Quick with the moron comments though, aren't ya' drummer?
                          Well you're the one who went rambling about white trash begotten black trash begotten heads rolling down your street from a mosque 60 miles away.

All while having a 6th grade grasp on the quote function.

Yeah moron kinda fits you

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Kwame says he lives in MI. Isn't that another country?

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Soon as this little fuck lets go of whatever issues he has with "the other place that must not be named" and can debate like a rational human being......not like a huff head coming off a three day bender
                              Last edited by kwame k; 09-23-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Bitter. Are you kidding? I think it's funny. Who's panties are all bunched though, drummer? Certainly not mine. Now go use that Mensa IQ and bring me a run-on sentence.
                                You can't even figure out the quote function, "mensa"

Comment

Working...